Why?

It has been 3 months now. Everyone has tried everything they can. She is still missing. There has been a missing child inquiry, a fundraiser, everything we could possibly think of but nothing has changed. Everyone has asked around doors but no one has seen her. It's almost as if they have been brainwashed.... Yet again who knows after everything that had happened that day. Anything was possible. I sit for at least an hour every night trying to somehow remember something that would be useful. Something Alister had said but I have never found something unusual. I wish it had. It may all be over by now. I didn't give them the note. I didn't even let them know there was one. I thought that it would have been better to keep it to myself but I was clearly wrong. As usual. If I had never went through that alley nothing would have happened. Pathetic. I called they guys pathetic but maybe it was the other way around. I was pathetic and they were the 'princess' and 'sunshine' but I'll keep beautiful thanks. I need a run. I snatched my running shoes out of the closet and slipped them on. I started to run. I wouldn't stop. I couldn't stop. I had to think. I ran for miles. Or at least I think I did. I mean my legs never usually get tired so I'm guessing I ran for a good distance. I eventually sat down and rested. I lay backwards and closed my eyes. I was interrupted by something pouncing on my stomach. I sat up in cation and observed what I was seeing. It was a wolf. A grey wolf. He looked familiar. No! Alister! I furrowed my eye brows at the sight of him. "You idiot!" I screamed. The sound echoed through the trees which made the birds scatter. "Wait! Where is she?" I screamed at him in anger. He transformed back into his human form. His eyes were still as beautiful as ever and he looked as strong as ever just in general really. I returned back to reality as he tried to hug me. "GET AWAY FROM ME! YOU MONSTER!" He stood back in disbelief. "I asked you a question. Where the hell is she?" "Where the hell is who? What's your freaking problem, Coi? I haven't saw you in ages and this is what I get welcomed too. Abuse!" I looked at his in disbelief. Soon enough I realised I had the note with me because I was going to sit and think about it. "Explain this!" I shouted at him rather calmly. He took it from my hand and studied it. "What the? What are you talking about?" He exclaimed sounding rather irritated. "The day after I met you and you turned into a wolf and all that my best friend returned from Italy." His face lit up with happiness for me. "We caught up and everything was swell. She was going to stay the night and we were going to go to the aquarium but that all changed when I returned from the bathroom up the stairs. When I got back she was gone. I searched everywhere for her but there was no sign of her. Anywhere. I sat down and then something caught my eye. A note. That note." I stared him in the eye and it looked as if he had almost shook in fear. He returned my gaze. "I'm so sorry but this wasn't me." I looked at him in confusion. "What do you mean it wasn't you? It must have been. You are the only one that has ever called me petal, Alister." "Coi. I'm telling you the God's honest truth. This has nothing to do with me..... At least I don't think it has anything to do with me." The way he pronounces my name is just mesmerising. I fell to the ground. He ran to me and put his arms around me. "If you want I can help you, C." I looked up at him and burst into tears. He looked at me sympathetically. I returned his stare and said "That's what Caitlyn used to call me all of the time. C."