Fun, fun and more fun

I woke up in my room as always. I turned onto my side and a scream escaped my mouth. "Ahhhhhhhh!" I screamed in fear. "Ahhhhhh!" The person lying next to me screamed in reply. "Oh gosh. It's just you." I smiled at him. "Just me?" He said as he pouted. "Shut up! Now get up. I need to get ready." "Can you not just get ready here?" "No, you perv." "Huhhhhh." He replied jokingly pouting again. "Now go!" I said impatiently. "Fine." He groaned as he got up and walked to the door. "I'll be down the stairs." He said as the distance grew between us. I didn't bother replying because he wouldn't have heard me. I scanned my closet and finally picked out what to wear. I wore a midnight knitted sweated with long sleeves and a high neck with denim shorts and a red and white patterned flannel. I decided to wear makeup today as Alister was there. I applied a small touch of foundation to my face, eyeshadow, blusher, mascara and finally lipstick. I went with a sandy-brown eyeshadow and coral lipstick. I curled my hair but messed it up a little when I was finished to make it look cute, afterwards I made my way down the stairs. "Ooooooo. Somebody looks spicy." "Oh my gosh, Alister. You are such a weirdo." "It's nice to be nice, Coi. You should try it sometime." He implied as he walked away. "Meh meh meh meh meh." I mimicked. I sat down on the arm rest and pulled my legs up to my chest. I always felt a lot more safe and comfortable whenever I done this but I didn't do it often because the outfit I was wearing would never be appropriate. I rolled my eyes and stood up. "Breakfast time." I sighed. I opened the cupboards and found all of the ingredients I had to use to make pancakes. The pan sizzled away as I towered over it. Eventually the time came to flip the pancake over. I took a deep breath and shook the pan up into the air. The pancake flew off of the base, turning in thin air, it landed back on the pan perfectly. "Ha!" I laughed happily. Just then someone wrapped their arms around me from behind. "Something smells good." He said. The feeling of his breath hitting the back of my neck was priceless. "I know. I'm actually surprised it's turning out the way it is." I stated honestly. "I meant you, silly." He chucked. I grinned as I turned around to face him. "What?" He asked clueless. "Nothing. You're just cute." I smiled. "Says you?" He smirked back at me. "Yes, says me." I repeated the process of the first pancake three more times. We had one each and split one. I had syrup on mine while he had cheese on his which I strongly disagreed with but i didn't mind too much. It was quite disgusting even at that. "You like to speak the truth." He had said. "The truth, the truth, and nothing else but the truth." I beamed at him cheekily."Right, fine. So what do you want to do today?" "I don't know." I replied. "Come on. There has to be something." He urged. "Well.... There is one thing." I remembered. "The AQUARIUM!" I yelled excitedly, jogging his memory back to my childhood story. When I was younger I always wanted to go and see the huge killer whales at Orlando in America as they were my favourite animal and from there I just formed a genuine love for the ocean and all of its inhabitants. One day on my 9th birthday I got tickets to go to America and stay at the resort sponsored by Sea World. It was incredible. "Oh." He sighed. "Anything else?" "Nope." I giggled as he stood up. "Okay, okay. We can go to the aquarium again", he emphasised, "under one condition." "Which is?" I asked curiously. "We take the car this time." Ha. Well last time I sort of made him walk there with me which is about 3 1/2 miles away. Whoops. "But it's a beautiful day." I sighed. "Do you want to go to the aquarium or not?" "Yes, sir." I groaned. Suddenly we both realised. We looked at each other and started laughing. He's so cute. With his company by my side we exited the house and began our journey (by car) to the aquarium.