Chapter 11

Warning: Sexual content below. You may always skip to the next chapter if don't read smut.

You have been warned.

What had I done? The thought of kissing Lauren was replaying over and over in my head. I felt her warm lips against mine. I felt her kiss back.

STOP I yelled at myself. Lauren had a girlfriend. And that wasn't me. Why did I have to have feelings? FUCK.

I gabbed my phone and plugged in my ear buds. It filled my ears with music. Distraction from the world was good. I needed peace and sometime to chill.

I closed my eyes humming to the loud music in my ears. I layed flat on my bed and my back towards the mattress and faced the celling.

I was starting to drift into a deep sleep when all of a sudden I felt something between I legs. I snapped my eyes open and stared at who was touching me.

Hailee.

"What the fuck? Hailee how did you even get in?" I used my right leg to kick her arm away from me but only ended up having my leg caught in her other arm.

She didn't reply and only continued moving her hand up. She stared at something in between my legs like she was hungry. What the hell was happening?

I tried tossing and kicking her but she wouldn't budge.

"HAILEE! What are yo-AH." I screamed. Somehow she managed to get her hand inside my pants and onto my shaft.

She started moving her hand up and down and repeating the motion.

"H-Hailee. You h-have a gir- ah- friend." I was losing control. "H-Hailee STOP."

Why was she doing this? She was the one that left me.

I was struggling in her hand.

"You know what you've been doing to me Camila?" She finally spoke looking at me. She had her right hand gripping both of my arms on top of my head while her legs were holding down my own. "I fucking left you thinking I didn't need you anymore." She fasten her left hand on my shaft and moved faster. Fuck. "But then you show up right when I think I've found someone else only to you have love that person too." She went even faster wiping some pre-cum off of my tip. I groaned. This was too much. I was close to my orgasm. "Don't you think I've noticed the way you look at her when we hang out? The way you use to look at me?"

"h-Hailee..." I managed to get out. Too bad it came out as a moan. But tears started forming inmy eyes too. Was this how getting raped left like?

"That's right babe. Have you missed the way I rub your cock? The way I use to fuck you at night? I know the way around you and the best way to make you cum." She wasn't lying. Hailee knew how to work me when we were in bed. She was always the one in control.

"UHHHH." I moaned. I was close. I was so close. I had my eyes shut. I couldn't bare looking at the girl in front of me.

"Fuck me, Camila." Whispered a husky voice. That was all I needed to send me over the edge. Ropes of white stickiness shot out of me.

"Ughhhhhhh." I moaned as a wave of tiredness shot over me.

"Don't forget me babe and thanks for the ring." And just like that, I blacked out.

I know it's a short chapter and I apologize. I just wanna keep things as simple as possible from what's coming. 😂 Please forgive me.