Chapter 16

Selena Gomez's featuring song is stuck in my head. I love this melody. ❤
This makes up for my last chapter :)
---------

*RING RING RING*

"Hello?" I answered the phone. Who was calling me at 3am in the morning?
I heard people in the background with a lot of music. But no one talking directly to me.

"Hello?" I asked again. Then I heard mumbling voices. Was that Lauren?

"So hotty, what's a girl like you doing here tonight alone?" A deeper voice said.

"None of your business." Lauren's voice shot back. That's my girl. I smirked.

"Oh c'mon. I'm a good guy. How about I buy you a drink?"

"I already rejected you. Go away."

"Alright I'll go. Just take the drink."

I heard a glass slid on the table. Lauren better not drink that.

"I'll take it. Now go away."

No, Lauren don't drink it.

Too later I heard her sip it. Why was Lauren at club?

Before any other questions could form, I heard a THUMP. D-did she just...

"Haha. No one rejects me." It was that voice again.

Lauren... LAUREN. Oh my shit. I ran out of my bed to get dressed as fast I could. Where the fuck was she?

"Oh god, look at you. All wet and ready for me."

He was going to rape her. No. This bitch better not-

"Hello?" I stopped dead in my tracks. He probably found her phone.

"Whoever the fuck you are, you better not touch her." I shouted into the phone.

I heard the guy chuckle. "You think you scare me little girl?" I stiffened at his voice. "This little lady is going to be my fuck tonight. So whoever you are, you better hurry before I make her scream my name."

"DONT YOU TOUCH HER! I SWEAR IM GOING TO-" Then the phone call cut short.

This fucker better not.

Then I remembered. Lauren's favourite's bar.

I ran to car and drove. I drove as fast as I could. Luckily no police were out tonight. The only thing going through my mind was what this guy could be doing to Lauren. My Lauren.

The girl who I loved. Yes... the girl I loved. The person who I fell for. Tears started falling off my face.

Please. Please don't let anything happen to her. I prayed.

Please...

I parked my car at the first parking spot I could find. I ran into the bar but I was stopped by the guard.

"ID please." He asked me.

I looked up at the guy with tears and anger in my eyes.

"Please let me in." I begged.

"I'm sorry, I can't. Without an ID I might have to call security."

"Please. My girlfriend could be getting rapped in there." I begged again. I couldn't hold back my tears. They fell near the corners of my eyes. But I didn't bother wiping them away.

He stood staring at me. Looking like he was debating if he should let me in or not.

"Okay fine." He finally said. "Go get your girl." He gave me a kind smile and I quickly returned it and ran inside.

I looked around for Lauren. Lauren, where are you? I ran around the whole place not being able to find her.

"Excuse me, sir. Have you seen a girl with dark hair and green eyes?" I asked a random guy.

"Oh yea, she was at the bar earlier talking to a guy but I think they went into a room upstairs"

I mumbled a quickly thank you and made my way to the stairs. I didn't have time to be polite so I pushed the people that were hanging around the stairs away and rushed up.

"Lauren!" I called through the dark hall. "Lauren! Where are you?!"

I pushed opened every door I saw until there wasn't any left but the one left at the end of the hall.

I ran over to the door and tried to push it open but it was locked.

"Fuck" I hissed.

I pounded on the door. "OPEN UP!" Nothing. Think Camila, think.

Then I remembered. HAIR PIN.

I had once been locked out of my house and my mom taught me how to unlock any lock with a hair pin. Thank god I had one with me.

I quickly grabbed one out of my hair and stocked it into the lock and started my magic.

"Please, please, please." I mumbled. My hands were trembling hoping this worked.

Click.

Click.

Click.

Clock.

"LAUREN!" I yelled swinging the door open.

I froze in my spot. I was too late...

😏 To Be continued...