Chapter 6

I've noticed that I literary suck at writing so bare with me guys.

{This issa dream/memory of camila's, guys dont get confused}
"Please, don't leave! I'm sorry!" I begged with tears in my eyes. "I
di-didn't m-mean to destroy our friendship."

"Camila... I- I can't do this anymore. I just don't feel it anymore."

"B-but I don't understand. You said you were okay with this. YOU PROMISED." I stared up at the brown eyed beauty with tears streaming down my face. How could she do this? How could she just leave me? "I thought you promised to stay by My side. TO BE MY FRIEND. What did I do wrong?"

"I'm sorry, Camz." She paused. "Goodbye." She left shutting the door behind her.

A million questions were running through my head. Why would she leave me? What did she do wrong? Did she not like her because of her intersex? Was it because she looked weird? Her heartache. This was too much for her.

How could she just leave?

How could she just...

How could she...

How could...

How...

"CAMILA CABELLO YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASS UP RIGHT THIS MOMENT BECAUSE WERE GOING SHOPPPINNNG." Yelled a familiar voice.

Camila jolted out of her bed at the sudden sound. Who in the world would be yelling this early in the morning? Just then her bedroom door busted open.

"Mornin' sunshine. You better get ready because today's going to be a whole day of a shopping spree."

Dinah Of course.

"I didn't know you were able to wake up this early. what time is it?"

"It's 11:00am. Get your lazy butt up. C'monnnnnnnn." She whines hitting me with my pillows.

"Alright, alright." I mumbled on my way to the bathroom.

"Better not take too long. Lauren's waiting down stairs in the car."

"MMKay." I yelled back.

I quickly showered and got dressed desperately wanting to get the dream out of my head. I had to move on. She probably didn't care anymore. She probably moved on already. She probably already found someone different. This hurt a lot. Just thinking about my past lover. I had to face it. Hailee didn't care about me anymore.

Letting out a frustrated sigh, I made my way downstairs and out the door. All my problems from the past were starting to overwhelm me again. For god sake. Maybe a trip to mall could take my mind off this.

"Mornin' Camila!" Greeted a familiar voice.

Turning my head, I met a familiar set of green eyes.

"Morning Lauren." I smiled weakly.

"You okay? You look kind of sad." She turned her head side ways giving me a pouting face. "How about you take the front seat instead of Dinah." She patted the seat next to her.

"But-"

"C'mon the poor girl looks like she's going to break down. Give her the seat." She fought giving a playful glare at Dinah.

"How am I going to listen to my Beyoncé music then?"

"Headphones Dinah."

"But-"