Chapter 1

The X4 crew were chilling in the lounge part of the robot, Mark fixing a few things here and there, Spyder going through a comic he bought earlier this morning, Harris was going through some books about mech X4, and finally Ryan who was sound asleep on the couch after a tiring battle which resulted a very mild concussion and a sprained wrist. Mark glanced at his baby brother who looked like they haven't slept in a while, Ryan told him he was fine, that he was just a little overworked from school and battling monsters everyday.

*BOOM*

The 4 teens where bashed to the side as the robot was attacked, the hit made Ryan wake in with a cry of pain from both head, wrist and side.
"GUYS GET INTO POSITION" the pilot yelled as he stumbled to the get the harness belt around his waist, soon enough the team got a few hits to the monster but not enough for it to come back swinging, with a flick of its scaly tail to the robots middle he grabbed the right arm in its jaws causing a scream to rip from Ryan's throat! The monster hand the upper hand and was winning. Ryan began to feel blood run down his arm and felt incredibly weak and the others know that, so with a *SLAP* Harris put up a shield and demanded Ryan to return to the junk yard.

*JUNK YARD*

"RYAN!!"
"HE IS LOSING TOO MUCH BLOOD"
"VITALS DROPPING"
"WE ARE LOSING HIM"

"mark....he stopped breathing!"