chapter 4

"What is going on mark" his mum sigh has she seen how destruct he oldest son was, mark huffed out a breath and looked her in the eye.

"Ryan is a technopath...." mark said with a shaky voice, he was terrified to see how his mother would react to such news on her youngest son, he didn't want life getting worse for Ryan as it is! He is just a kid. Mark watched his mums expression, trying to get a read on what she will act like, for what she would say, and so far the poor mother was frozen in shock.

'Grace POV' 

"Ryan is a technopath...." wait! WHAT! did i just hear my oldest son there, i looked down at my youngest in the all to big hospital bed, powers? aye right! but then i look at my oldest, i froze in shock, i didn't know what to think... so didn't. Before i  knew what had happened a slap echoed and there was mark holding he face in his hand starting at me with shock, i looked at him; then down to my hand and back to him... i had just slapped my oldest across the face.

"why would you tell me lies mark? WHY WOULD YOU SAY SUCH A LIE" I had very many emotions running through me i didn't know what was happening. Mark was fibbing, him and Ryan are just pulling some sick prank and they thought it was funny!

'no one POV'

mark was trying to over come the fact that his mother just slapped him across the face when all of a sudden alarms and being rang through out the room they were in, within seconds doctors and nurses flooded the room pushing the distressed mother and son out, that's when they seen that Ryan had started seizing and doctors was fearing that Ryan was going to go into cardiac arrest! in the faint distance mark could here his mothers pain scream before the world when dark.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N 

okay i just want to very much apologise for not uploading when i said i would, its down to forgetting, laziness and every thing else haha but i got it up and i have notice how very popular this story is haha 1.4k views and 55 starts, thank you as the last story i wrote that got that many likes and view was my very own 'secrets out' lab rat/chase davenport story from my other account to which i sadly forgot the password too haha and very very upset and pissed hahaha but this story is becoming as successful and i cant thank everyone enough <3!

see you in the next chapter 

rhiannon xxx