I: Family

Corinne grew up in the veldts of Georgia. Not everything was as beautiful as the meadows she ran in, the flowers she picked with her hands. She lived on a wildflower farm, along with her three siblings, her mom, her dad, and her elder grandmother, where pumpkins and her favorite flowers bloomed.

Corinne adorned her name from her great-grandmother, Corinne Margaret, but her nickname became Coree. Her blonde hair was her greatest attribute. Her mother, Scarlette, was a wonderful woman who loved spending time with her children and her husband. She loved having the neighbors over. Her father, Beau, was a very busy businessman, selling their crops and making bank for their family. Corinne was the youngest, but she was the brightest and most gifted out of her siblings.

Her oldest sister, Virginia Elle, had brains like no other. Her appearance gave off the aura that she was very smart, with her glasses and traditional brown hair. She loved to read, and preferred hot tea over the universal iced tea. She loved the pumpkins they grew and enjoyed making any type of comfort food with her family.

The second youngest, Caroline Marie, had a certain aura that echoed beauty beyond compare. She had brown hair like Virginia, but she was too blessed with looks to give a second look to books, or the schoolwork she was encouraged to complete. Her beauty gave her a heavenly advantage, and not even her sisters could take that away from her. She had a secret green thumb, but she had a dilemma--she hated dirt.

The middle child, Harper Olivia, had no special talents regarding beauty or smarts. She had beautiful blonde hair like her mother and her sister. She loved the arts. She had a certain gift for painting and drawing. She loved how the paints made the canvas so bright and beautiful. She enjoyed sitting in the fields, with her pencil and paper, and would sketch all day until she was called in.

Her grandmother, Kora, shared the passion that Corinne had, but all within the life of an old woman. Corinne was envisioned like her. Korin's blonde hair was now a platinum grey, and her eyes blue.

Corinne loved her family. It was quaint and they all had their own gifts and talents, but they all come back together after everything. Until Corinne grew up, and soon enough, she became distant from her family.