Chapter 1

Once there was a girl with extraordinary powers. Her name was Krystal. She lived in New York City, sort of ... She lived in the sewers with four mutant turtles and a rat but they were her family. One day Krystal asked "Father can I go out into the city?" then her father said "No! You have to stay down here. It's for your own protection and you are too young."

Krystal was only 7 years old. It was getting late so she went to bed ,but she couldn't sleep. So she got up and went and looked at the sky. She looked from the bars of the sewers. She had the most craziest idea to sneak out but, she knew that she would get in deep trouble with her father. So she tried going back to sleep.

Then in the morning her brother woke her up she was not happy "What the heck!," She yelled. "What?" Mikey asked. "I was sleeping." She said "Oh sorry." Said Mikey. Then Leo came in "Mikey did you wake up Krystal?" Leo asked. "Um, yeah." Leo scowled at him "Mikey you know you're not supposed to do that."Leo said "Don't be mad at him I was going to have to wake up anyway." Krystal said then walked out of the room.

She was still a little angry. Her fire powers were starting to kick in. A little bit of fire came out of her hands, she felt the warmth. Then her fire went out of control and burned the table. She was so embarrassed that she ran back into her room and locked the door behind her. She started crying. "Why do I destroy everything I touch?" Then she heard a knock at the door. "Go away!" Then ice went everywhere. "It's me Raph. Can we talk?" Raph asked. He waited for a response. Then Krystal got up and unlocked the door. "What do you want?" Krystal asked in a whisper. "I just want to talk." Raph said. Then gave her a pitty look. "Fine." Then she opened the door as soon he came in she crossed her arms.

"What do you want to talk about?" She asked "I wanted to ask why did you burn the table?" He said "It wasn't intentional!" she yelled then she shoved him out and stayed in her room.