Chapter 4

Krystal looked for the closest mountain. When she found it, she ran in and got ambushed. "That idiot told him. She is so dead when I get back." Krystal whispered "Well if it isn't the bender," said a man coming toward her. "Who are you?" Krystal asked. "How rude of me I'm Eric Sacks," he said.

"You're that crazy rich guy aren't you?" Krystal asked a little curious why he was after her brothers. "Yes I am. You're familiar with my work?" Eric asked. "Maybe." Krystal said. Then a man came up behind him and whispered in his ear. Krystal couldn't hear and she hated that.

"Well I guess this is a good day." Eric said. "Why is that?" Krystal said with a worried look on her face. "Because those turtles that you call your brothers have just been captured," he said.

"What? No you're lying." she said trying deny the fact that they were captured. "I assure you that I'm not lying," Eric said. Krystal started crying. "Why are you doing this?" she protested. "I'm doing this because your so called brothers have something I want." He said smiling in a devilish look.

"You're a monster." she mumbled under her breath but he still heard her. "I'm not the monster your brothers are." Eric said. "At least they are saving people, all you're doing is trying to kill them!" Krystal yelled. Then everything fell silent.

A foot soldier whispered "The turtles are here." Eric turned to Krystal "I guess you might as well say your goodbye since you're all here." He said with a snap of a finger the two foot soldiers grabbed her.

When she tried to get free, the gloves they were wearing sent an electric show through her. "I knew you were going to try to use your powers so I built these shock gloves. I haven't given them a name yet," Eric said. Then they dragged her to where her brothers were.

She could barely move after she got electrocuted. When she got to her brothers they were tied up in boxes but there were only three of them. Her brother saw Eric come in. They didn't see Krystal until the foot soldiers that grabed her threw her to the floor like worthless garbage.

When they saw her they were shocked, "Let her go!" Leo said "Why should I? She might be a good weapon I can use to wipe out the city or you," Eric said.

Krystal finally got her energy back and said "I would never wipe anyone out. That isn't what I was made to do." She scowled at him. "Well if you want to save your brothers you will have to," Eric said. "You are such a liar! Even if I help you, your still going to kill them." Krystal said.

"How do you know I'm lying?" Eric asked. "I'm not telling." She said. "Chain her up let her watch her brothers die." Eric said to the foot soldiers. After they chained her to a pole they left.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have left the lair. It's my fault we're here." Krystal said to her brothers. Then there was a crash. Krystal hoped Eric was in it. She saw a guy come in the opposite direction of the crash, he was in a suit of armor. Then she saw Raph come crashing through the wall. The guy in the suit of armor got his weapons ready. Raph charged at the armored man that was throwing swords at him. Krystal knew it was time to go.

Before she used her powers to get free she saw April O'Neil. "What are you doing here?" Krystal asked. "Helping." April said. One Eric's men went over to unchain her but as soon as he got over there she had already used her metal bending to break the chains. "How'd you do that." He asked. "If I told you then I would have to end you," she said while the guy tried to figure out how Krystal got out of the chains.

April was giving Krystal's brothers their blood back. They had been drained while captured. When they got their blood back they were all hyped up. Mickey ran right into the guy in armor. "I know we just got saved but, who is that guy?" Krystal asked. " His name is Shredder," Leo said. "He is very dangerous. You should go home so you don't get hurt." "Are you serious right now I just saved your life. I don't need to be treated like a child!" Krystal protested "We're not saying that you're not ready," he said. Krystal gave him a evil look. "Okay, I might be saying that a little bit." Leo said. "Yeah sure a little bit." Krystal said with an angry face. "I'm not that little girl that couldn't control her powers anymore I'm 18 for crying out loud you can't keep telling me what to do." she protested. "Krystal we just want to keep you safe and we know you're an adult." Leo said with a worried voice but when he turned to face Krystal she was gone.

"I can't believe him." Krystal thought. She had finally got to where the Shredder was. She was using her fire bending to fly. She landed right behind the shedder. He didn't notice so she decided to use her fire bending to melt the metal on his feet to the roof. As soon as she started he noticed and he turned around. He threw knives at her and she blocked them with her ice.

"Well if it isn't the bender." he said in a deep, brod voice. Krystal was a little scared that he knew what she could do. "You won't get away with this Shredder." Krystal said. "You are wrong about that child." he told her.

Krystal got so mad that all of her powers come out at once. She shot all the of her power at him. Then her power started to dye out. At that moment Krystal was out of energy. She got down on one knee to make sure her last shot finished him. It didn't.

Shredder stood over Krystal. She tried to get up so she could take him down, but she couldn't. She was too weak to get up. "That is some power that you have. You could use that power to help me in taking over this world." Shredder said. "Never ... I'm not evil like you." Krystal said. "Well I guess you will just have to die then."

He started to kick her toward the edge. Then she heard the elevator coming. She knew it was her brothers. She used her lightning to fry the circuits. With that the elevator stopped. Krystal had finally had her strength back. She swepped Shredder's leg because he wasn't paying attention. She used her ice powers to make blades to make the fight a little more fair.

"Come on I'm ready for you!" Krystal yelled. Shredder got up and ran at her. What he didn't notice was that she was a hologram and with that he ran right through her. Then the real her looked down on him while he fell to his death.

Krystal made sure he hadn't activated the poison. He hadn't so she just destroyed the machine. She then opened the doors to the elevator and her brothers ran out yelling then they stopped. "Where did he go." Donnie asked. "I beat him. I told you I could do it." Krystal said in a happy voice.

Leo nodded in agreement. Then they all went home. Krystal healed master Splinter and they would all lived in peace ... or so she thought.