Sacrifice bride 7

Everyone was wearing a Yukata. Aomine wore a dark blue yukata with no sleeve and with white line pattern going down. Kise was wearing a blue pattern with checker board pattern and his hair pin on his hair. Murasakibara wore a purple yukata with candy pattern and his hair tied up. Midorima of course wore a green yukata with no pattern and his lucky item of a headband of minne on his head.

"Is everyone here?" Akashi said.

"No, Testu not here yet." Aomine said.

"I'm here." Someone said.

"Uwahhh!" Aomine screamed.

"W-when have you been here?"

"I've been here the beginning." Kuroko said with a emotionless face.

"Kurochin is Kawai." Murasakibara said.

Kuroko was wearing a sky blue Yukata with pattern of a butterfly.

"Kurochii! You're so Kawai! But isn't that a girl Yukata?" Kise said.

"T-this is... my mom force me to wear this because she said that this was a boy yukata." Kuroko said shyly.

"Huh! That a girl yu-"Aomine said but was cut off.

"Hahah.., don't listen to him Kurochii you look handsome to me." Kise said covering Aomine mouth.

"You look beautiful Kuroko." Akashi said. Kuroko blushed and nodd.

Akashi was wearing a red yukata with patten of stars. People stared and whisper of how handsome he was. This made kuroko heart skip a beat.

"Thank you Akashi. You also look handsome." Kuroko shyly said.

"Thank you." Akashi smiled. 

Pink flowers pop around them with a pink aroua. People walked by starting at them.

"Uh.. someone tell them to stop being lovey dovey people are staring at us." Aomine said.

"It's fine leave them their dating anyway." Midorima said pushing up his glasses.

"Yeah, their da--HUH! THOSE TWO ARE DATING!!" Kise yelled.

"Huh? Don't tell me you didn't know. Didn't you see they were going to have sex." Aomine said like it was nothing.

"D-Don't say that! Just when I thought I could become Kuroko boyfriend. Guess I'm to late." Kise said. Little did he notice that a black aroua was forming. He noticed that everyone had taken a step back from him. Murasakibara waving goodbye to him.

"Huh? Why are you all so far away. Why are you waving at me like I'm going to die?" Kise ask confused.

"Heh.. you think you can be my Tetsuya boyfriend. You got the nerve Ryouta." Akashi smiled with a dark aroua. Kise start to sweat and shake.

"Umm.. Akashi that was.. MINNA HELP ME! Kurochii!" Kise plead and turn to everyone But they all just put their hand together praying. Even Kuroko was praying.

"Kise may you rest in peace." Kuroko said not caring.

Kiser turned and saw that Akashi had taken out his scissor smiling evily.

"Ryouta get ready for punishment." Snipping sound could be heard and a sound of someone screaming.

□■■■□□■■■■■□□■■

Akashi and Kuroko was walking together holding hands and looking at stall. The rest of the group went to buy some food because Murasakibara wanted some sweets.