Sacrifice bride 6 "Answer"

Akashi snap his hands and the door opened a set of food was coming inside with a serving table.

"Good morning! The food is ready!" A person with black hair appeared.

"You must be Akashi bride." He smiled.

"My name Is Takao. Nice to meet you master." He bowed to Tesuki.

"Master is a little... too much.." kuroko said.

"Then, what should I call you?" Takao ask.

"Tesuki is fine." Kuroko smiled.

"I understand. Tesuki-Sama." He bowed again.

After they ate they all went back to their room. Except for Akashi and Tesuki, Akashi wanted to take Tesuki somewhere so they went to the place Akashi said. They open the door. There was a forest all dark with only fireflies flying around.

"Where are we going? Akashi?" Kuroko asked confused.

"We're almost there." Akashi said. Both holding hands.

As they walk deeper in the forest. There you could see a faint light glowing. Fireflies dancing going towards the light. They came to a stop there was a big giant tree, glowing with petals falling it was a mysterious white tree. It was a Sakura bit the petals were white.

"Pretty, but why are the petals white?" Kuroko ask Akashi.

"This tree is the protector of all us demons. If this tree were to die we demons would fall in despair and destruction. Well only I would be. This place and I would fall to ruins." Akashi said looking at Kuroko.

"Don't look at me like that I'll be fine as long as I have you." Akashi put a hand on Kuroko face.

Kuroko used both of his hands and touch Akashi hand.

"How can you smiled...I don't want to see you hurt or suffer. You're important to me. I would take your place because I love you." Kuroko starts to cry.

"Tesuki, I'm sorry for saying all that." Akashi face canme closer to Kuroko. Kuroko eyes widen. Something soft touch his lips it was a soft kiss a long kiss. Petals flutter around them, fireflies dancing and lighting in the dark.

In the dark little did they know that someone was watching them behind the shadow.

■■■■■■○■■■■○■■■■■

Kuroko opened his eyes it was morning he was back in his home. He felt someone moved. He turn to move but he couldn't someone was holding him. He looked up and saw Akashi face near him, which made him blush. His hand suddenly moved a and touch Akashi hair.
(Huh! What am I doing!) Kuroko blush more. Kuroko was about to move his hand but someone had grabbed it.

"Good morning Tetsuya." He kissed Kuroko hands. Kuroko felt his heart thump very fast. He tried to get out of Akashi hands but Akashi shoved him back down. Kuroko notices the situation he was in. Akashi was on top of him and Kuroko was on the bottom. Kuroko heart thump even more.

"A-akashi..." Kuroko hesitate.

"Don't you remember what I said yesterday?" He smiled.

Kuroko remember what happened yesterday.

○○○○○○○●○○○○(flashback)○○○○○●○○○○○○○

"Akashi I never got your answer at that time." Kuroko said emotionless.

Akashi looked at him confused. "What answer?"

Kuroko blush hiding his face under the blanket. He answer quietly.
"M-my...confession in middle school.." he trailed off.

There was a silence for a moment. Akashi started to speak.

"Kuroko look at me." Akashi hold one of Kuroko hand. Kuroko moved his blanket down and met eye to eye with Akashi.

"My answer is.... I also loved you. That time I regret what I said. I really love you when we first met. But when everyone statted to change I was lost and confused. But you saved me. I fell in love with you again." He smiled. It was a warm kind, caring smile. It made Kuroko heart beat fast. Akashi moved his face closer to Kuroko. Kuroko closed his eyes and felt something warm on his lip. Akashi and Kuroko was kissing. Akashi deepend the kiss. Akashi tongue went inside his mouth exploring every inch inside. Kuroko moan which he never made before he cover his mouth. Kuroko face turned even redder. Akashi looked at him with a smirk.

"Let's stop here we can continue later." Akashi hugged him. Laying on the bed with him. Akashi felt so warm that he fell asleep.
○○○○○○○○○●○○○○(end)○○○○●○○○○○●○○☆
"U-um that..." Kuroko blushed even more. He saw Akashi smirk. He felt something up his shirt. Kuroko flinch.
"Tetsuya let's make love today." He moved his hands and touch kuroko chest. Akashi pull Kuroko shirt up and kiss his belly and and up to his chest. Kuroko held his voice.

"Don't do that. Let me hear it. " Akashi pinch his nipple. Kuroko moan which shocked him that he covers his mouth.

"D-dont make fun of me..." Kuroko said.

BOOM! Something explode inside Akashi.

"Cute..... Kuroko let's do it now." Akashi eyes sparkle of lust making those pervert hands that tries to grab something in those manga book he read.

"A-akashi...." Kuroko start to shake.

BANG

The door suddenly opened. Both turned and saw colorful hair appeared at the door.

"Kurochii! We came to see........you..?" Kise stood there his smile fading making a weird face, shocked.

"Huh? What's wrong Kise?" From behind Kise appear Aomine.

"Uhhh... I'd this a bad time?" Aomine said silently.

"Daiki, Ryouta, your training increase, run around your school building for 100 laps." He smiled evily.

Someone sigh. "Come out when your done." Midorima closed the door shut.
Akashi turned back to Kuroko.

"Then, now that their gone, let's continue shall we?" He smiled.

○○○●●●●○○○○○

The GOM were waiting in Kuroko living room. They heard someone came down the stairs. It was Akashi and he had a red mark on his face like he was slapped. (He got slapped.) They all thought. Their shoulders shaking, they all tried to hold in their laugh.

"Heh. Did you all say something?" Akashi smiled a black aroma surrounding him.

They all choke on their laugh and stood up straight.

"So why are you all here?" Akashi said.

"We're were thinking of going to the festival this week." Atsushi said munching on a bag of chip.

"Festival? Which one." They all saw Kuroko coming down the stairs.

"What do you mean which one the one we went to last year." Midorima said.

"Oh! That one! The one with the Sakura tree!" Kise said happily.