Sacrifice bride chapter 1

It was raining that night. Strong wind and rain the sound of tunder loud that you could hear from thousands mile away.

"Then Kagami see you tomorrow."

"Yeah. Bye. Be careful!" They both waved at each other and walked different ways.
That night Kuroko had a strange dream.

There was a large storm. He could hear scream and yelling. He noticed he was on a boat tied to a pole. He was cold, scared. He had turned into a girl.

"Why? Why? Mother, father, everyone how could you do this to me! How could you all betrayed me after what I did for you all!" Kuroko felt his mouth move on his own.

"Shut up your a monster! The gods will take you away you have brought a curse to this village! You must be sacrifice to the gods." An priest said.
(Everyone how could you? I loved you all.) Tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Tesuki!" Kuroko looked up to see her childhood friend trying to run to her Kagami Taiga but was held by the villagers.

Suddenly, the water made a whirlpool and something came out of it it was a red fire dragon. It roared loud which made the people scream in horror. She looked at the dragon with tears in her eyes scared. The dragon looked at her and roar making the water giants waves and knocked her boat over. The boat flipped over making it sink. Kuroko couldn't breathe. It was cold and dark. He swallowed water which made him choke. He reach a hand out to the surface.

(Kami-sama why? What did I do wrong? Why did this happen? Please forgive me for what I did. Please save me...it hurts...I can't breathe......)
Everything was turning black. He couldn't breathe. He close his eyes. Suddenly he could hear a voice.

"Don't worry. Don't be scared. I'll save you." He opened his eyes a little he saw a bright light coming down to him. The light reach out to him their hands enterwined. The light came closer to him. He felt something warm touch his lip. It was a kiss. Kuroko felt warm inside and safe he could feel air coming back to his lungs. The light wrapped around him. He noticed the light had change its form of a human. He was still tired and weak that he blacked out. The last thing he saw was red gentle eyes looking at him.
Kuroko woke up at the sound of his clock. He was cover in sweat looking around the room at where he was. He sigh of relief.

"What a weird dream..." Kuroko got out of bed to get ready for school.

" Kuroko got out of bed to get ready for school