Sacrifice bride chapter 4 "Confession"

"Kuroko." Kuroko heard someone calling his name.

"Kuroko. Wake up."

Kuroko open his eyes and saw heterochromatic eyes looking at him with worry.

"A-akashi.." Kuroko manage to speak out. Kuroko stood up coughing out water. Akashi gently rubbing his back.

"Are you okay Kuroko." 

"Yes, what happened ?" Kuroko confuse looking around.

"You don't remember?" Kuroko nod.

" It seem you don't remember. Then I'll just have to make you remember again." He smirk.

(Huh?) Kuroko had a feeling that he heard these words before from someone. But he couldn't remember who it was.

Just as Kuroko was about to ask Akashi something he was interrupted by a loud shout.

"Kuroko! Are you okay!" He saw the red head Kagami running toward them.

"Kagami." Kuroko manage to say. Akashi stood up.

"I'm gla-" Suddenly a pair a scissor flew past his face cutting his cheek. Blood trailing down his cheek. Kagami stood there frighten he looks to find Akashi next to Kuroko. He spoke in a cold, dark, dangerous voice.

"Kagami Taiga, you have a lot of explaining to do for putting Tetsuya in danger." He smiled evily. The snip sounds delicious could be heard.

(Oh, shit!) Kagami thought.

Kagami was on the floor with a scissor in his head. Blood spraying out of his head. With a dead face.

"Will he be okay?" Kuroko ask emotionless.

"Don't worry he won't die. I went easy on him. Next time I won't." He smirk.

"Umm...Akashi when I fell in the water did you save me?" Kuroko said looking up at him.

"Yes, I did. I also had to do CPR on you."

Kuroko blush. He heard Akashi laugh.

"That was my first kiss..." his hair covering his eyes. Akashi also blush a little.

"Sorry about that." Akashi said scratching his chin.

Akashi noticed Kuroko right hand was bleeding.

"Kuroko give me your right hand." Akashi put a hand out to him.

"Sure?" Kuroko gave him his right hand.

"Your hurt. You should be careful." Akashi reach a cloth out of his pocket. Wrapping it around his hand. Then he noticed something.

"What wrong?" Kuroko looked at him wondering what he's looking at.

"Kuroko did you have this mark before?"

Kuroko move closer to look at his hand. Standing next to Akashi. His eyes widen on his hand he saw a red mark a of a lycrois flower.

"Huh? Is this....." Kuroko remember the dream he had.

"Do you know what it is." Akashi voice sounded so far away.

"Kuroko!" Kuroko could hear Akashi calling out to him.
Kuroko head started to hurt. Luckily Akashi caught him. Akashi shook him a little. Kuroko open his eyes.

"Kuroko are you okay?"

"Y-yes, just a little dizzy."Kuroko touch his head. Akashi helped him stood up.

"Looks like we should go to the hospital. Come I'll take you." Akashi held on to Kuroko arm.

"W-wait Akashi I'll be fine. Once I get home and rest I'll feel better." Akashi turned to look at Kuroko. He sigh.