Chapter 8

Jason's POV

I got a text from Samantha this morning, she said she wanted to see me for the last time, well it's the last time, she said she's going to move soon so I went to see her.

But I only think were friends. Just friends. Nothing more.

I didn't wake Cathy up, or having her to know about Samantha, I'm afraid that she'll misunderstand everything so I just went to see her.

----

"J-Jason?" Samantha looked at me.

"Yeah?" I looked at her.

"Can we go watch a movie?" She put her arm on the table, and I can see scars on her arm, I swear she's doing this on purpose because she know the fact that I can't stand it when I see cuts on girls' arms.

So we went to the movie when we walked out, I saw Cathy not too far away from me and Samantha looking at me shocked, that's when Samantha held on to my hand, I quickly pulled away, I then walked towards her and John.

Cathy's POV

Was he cheating on me?

I looked at him pulling his hand away from hers.

I know I shouldn't have trusted him, our relationship was in such a rush, and honestly, I trusted him too quick.

My mistake.

I saw him walking towards me, leaving that girl behind.

"Jase wait!" I heard that girl said.

"Cathy, it's not wha-"

"It's not what it looks like." I smiled at him, "that's what everyone says after things like this happen, isn't it?" I held on tears in.

"But let me explain! I w-" before he could explain, I walked away, followed by John.

I felt someone grabbed my wrist, I could tell that it's Jason.

"Let go." I said, with no emotions.

"Don't you believe me?" He looked at me.

"I--" before I could answer, I heard someone calling my name.

"Cathyyyy!" Madison yelled. [Ps guys, just think that she's also 22 okay :)]

"Madison!" I yelled back and Jason finally let go of me and ran to Madison and gave her a tight hug.

"Any plans?" She asked me.

"Just movies with John." I smiled, trying to forget about what happened with Jason.

"I'm coming!" She smiled.

I looked at John, "sure" he said.

"You're coming to my place today!" She said while she hugged me again, and whispered, "and you're gonna tell me what's wrong!"

That's why I love her, she can always tell when I'm upset, she's my best friend.

I smile and nodded while trying not to cry, and kept on walking towards the movies with Madison and John, I could tell that Jason was looking at me, but I didn't turn around.

----

After the movies, I went to Madison's house.

"So... What's up?"

"You know Jason right?" I told her about Jason, she knows everything.

"Yeah."

"Well...... " I told her what happened, like how we finally met and what happened today, and tears started rolling down my cheeks uncontrollably.

"Aw man." She looked at me, and hugged me, "you must really liked him."

And afterward we just talked things that are stressing us.

Jason's POV

I feel so bad, I'm such a dickhead!

I never should've went to the movies with Samantha.

Will she forgive me?

I can see that she was trying to hold her tears in, dammit, Jason!

You're suppose to make her happy! Not what you're doing now!

You've already hurt her before, not again!

Argh! I hate myself. But she'll forgive me right?

I sat on the couch all night trying to think of what will happen after she comes back.

----

Hey hey hey! Again! Sorry if this chapter is short! :/ but anyway I hope hope that you guys like it! Please vote and comment!

- jessica x