Chapter 19

Austin's POV

I definitely got what she meant, of course I'll say yes to that!

I know what kind of position she's in.

(Y/N)'s POV

It's been almost 2 months.

I haven't heard anything from Jason at all.

I really miss him, I mean if someone just tell me that he's safe and sound and it would be fine with me.

I just want to know if he's okay, if he's safe, if he's happy.

Is that too much to ask for?

And yes, basically me and Austin have confirmed out relationship but in reality, we're still not dating, we manage to stay friends.

"Have you heard from Jason?" I asked Bruce.

"Haven't heard from him for a while but I guess he's coming back soon, he's still staying at your place."

"What?" If he come back as stay at my place I'm afraid that I will tell him the truth.

"Don't worry about it, he won't brake you and Austin up." He said, I looked down.

I haven't told anyone about how Austin is my 'fake' boyfriend yet, part from Madison of course.

But she didn't mind, it seemed like she have moved on to John.

They're being dating for a month now, their relationship is so cute.

-------------------------------------

"Jason McCann, is coming back." Bruce said.

"And he will remain staying at (y/n)'s place." He continued.

I didn't say anything, I knew this was gonna happen.

I just hope that everything's gonna be alright.

((Again, you see what I did there?! Lol, sorry I'll shut up))

-------------------------------------------

Jason's POV

Here I am, again, in front of (y/n)'s house.

I've hear those news about her and Austin, I hoped that they were just rumours, but it's been 2 months, there's just more and more rumours and there's no denying, at all.

I guess I have to face to truth that (y/n) have left me for Austin.

I smiled, I should never believed her, she probably never loved me.

After this, I had given up on love, I've been sleeping with different women, trying to forget about (y/n), but it's too hard.

Currently I'm 'dating' Samantha, if you even call that dating when she annoys the hell out of me.

I can't love anyone but (y/n).

I still had the keys to this house, I unlocked the door and twisted the door knob.

I opened the door, and saw (y/n) laying on the couch with her head on Austin's shoulder.

The only thing I could feel right now is jealousy and anger.

How could she move on so quick?!

(Y/N)'s POV

I knew Jason was coming back, so I had to plan this, I have to make him believe that I actually moved on.

But as soon as the door opened, I kind of regret it but I can't stop now, I shut my eyes so tears won't roll down my cheeks.

I heard footsteps walking closer and stopped at where I am.

I held in my tears and opened my eyes.

"Hey Jason, long time no see." I tried my hardest and pulled a smile.

He didn't say anything, he just stared at me, his eyes has gotten darker, oh no.

He leaned in and lifted up my chin with his finger then looked at me in the eyes.

I could fall into those eye any time, well that's before Austin stood up and pushed Jason away.

"Austin.." I said quietly as I stood up and pulled him back.

"Jase! You didn't wait for me!" I saw Samantha as she opens the door that Jason didn't lock.

"Oh sorry, I thought Jase was gonna live here alone." I watched her as she walked to Jason and held his hand, but he quickly pulled away.

Their 'relationship' is ridiculous.

I smiled.

"I'm sorry, but this is my house? Why shouldn't I be here?" I looked at Samantha.

"Your house? So what? Jase's house is way better." She teased.

"Aw really?" I chuckled, "maybe you can go back to his house then, because you're not welcomed in this house."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So so so sorry that I haven't been updating! I was busy with all those shits in school! But anyway, hope you guys like this chapter! If you did please vote and comment! It would mean so much to me! And it would also be nice if you follow me! I follow back. :) x

Much love.

- Jess