Chapter 10

Cathy'S POV

It's been 2 weeks, I didn't see anybody, part from Madison, I didn't go back home, I haven't seen Jason, John or Bruce, I didn't even leave the house. I barely talked to anyone. I have been crying myself to sleep.

Madison tried really hard to make me smile, but it didn't work.

I guess the only thing that make me smile right now is Jason pull me into his arms and kiss me.

What am I thinking?!

I shook my head, he's with Samantha, he doesn't want me, I'm just a puppet aren't I?

I smiled to myself, I'm smiling at my stupidness.

I actually trusted him.

It won't happen again.

Right?

Jason's POV

It's been two weeks, I've looked everywhere for her!

I even asked John and Bruce, she hasn't been to the crew, or her work, she haven't contact anyone, I still remember the last thing she said to me.

"Goodbye, McCann." Her voice is going through me head, are we really over?

No! I won't let her go.

I'll find her.

And I'll get her back.

I'll do anything.

Because I love her.

She's my everything.

Cathy'S POV

"Hello?" This is the first phone call I've picked up since me and Jason broke up.

"Cathy! WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?!" It's Bruce, just great.

"Why do you even care?" I asked.

"We need you. And Jason." I heard him sigh.

"What about him?" I suddenly got worried but I tried to sound calm.

"He'd been falling to pieces, he couldn't concentrate on any missions and he had been getting hurt during every single mission, please, I don't know what happened between you two but please talk to him." Bruce said and I didn't say anything.

"I'll try." My voice is shaking, I hung up, and I started crying, he can't finish a mission without getting hurt?

How is he?

Has he been hurt badly?

I felt bad, is this all because of me?

I NEED TO SEE HIM, THIS IS FINAL.

I have to.

I can't live without him.

I went through my contact list and tapped the name Jason, then his number, I hear the phone started ringing, I'm so nervous, I've never been this nervous before. Will he pick up?

Jason's POV

I saw Cathy come up on my lock screen, she's calling me! I picked up straight away.

"Cath!" I almost yelled and tears filled my eyes.

"Jase...." I hear her voice through the phone.

"Cath! Are you okay? Where are you?" I could tell that she has been crying.

"I need to tell you something, I'll be at my house tomorrow." Before I could say anything, she hung up.

Did she say that she's gonna come and see me tomorrow?

I could not be any happier!

My girl is coming back.

I'll get her back. I'll do anything.

Cathy's POV

"MADISON!" I yelled so she could hear me from her room.

"Yes!" She replied and ran out of her room, "what is it?"

"I'm going to see Jason tomorrow..." I looked down.

"Oh my god! I'm so happy for you! You guys are gonna get back together right?!" She looked at me.

"I don't know, after all of this happened." I said, still looking down.

"Then why are you going to see him?"

"Well..." I told her what Bruce had told me.

"You're worried about him aren't you?!" She smiled.

"..." I didn't say anything, I tried to say no, my lips moved but nothing came out.

I do care.

A lot.

A lot more than I think.

"Aw! You do care! You still love him don't you?!"

"No--" I tried to say no but Madison cut me off.

"Yes! You still love him and don't deny it! I know you do!" She said.

I stood there in silence.

Madison's right.

I still love him.

I can't help it, I just do.

Jason's POV

She said she'll come today.

I sat on the couch, in silence while I waited for her.

Suddenly I heard knocks on my door, I quickly got up and rushed to the door, I opened the door, she's standing right in front me, I've missed her more than I've missed anything in my life, I love her, I hugged her tight, like she's going to disappear any minute.

----

What do you guys think will happen? Will they get back together? Leave a comment! And school starts soon! Fml! I'll try and uodate as many as possible! But anyway hope you guys liked this chapter!

- jessica x