Chapter 9

Cathy's POV

Me and Madison went shopping all day the next day, we went into all the shops, bought loads of clothes, and all the stuff.

We walked into a cd store, and I saw Austin's album and me being me, I squealed.

[Pretend Austin have a album please]

"Look Madison! It's your boyfriend!" I laughed.

"Oh shut up!" She blushed, I always knew she had a crush on him, but she's too shy to tell him.

"You guys would be perfect though!"

"But too bad he likes you." Madison looked at me.

"What? Are you serious?" I laughed, taking it as a joke.

"No Cath, I'm being serious! He even told me! He love you so much! Ever since, ever since he met you!" Madison said.

"W-what..?" What?! Austin likes me?

"But that okay, bestfriend comes before boys right?" Madison smirked.

"Yes yes, Madison logic." I laughed.

"Come on, let's go!" Madison dragged me out of the store.

----------------------------------

Jason's POV

The door knocked, she's finally home! I got up and opened the door, but it's not her, it's Samantha.

"Not now Samantha, go away." I tried to shut the door.

"But Jase! I didn't do anything! It was all a mistake." She held the door.

"Samantha, I told you, I don't want to hear it now go a-" before I could finish my sentence she stopped me by kissing me on my lips, I pushed her away immediately.

"What do you think you're doing?!" I looked at her, really angry.

But soon enough I understood why she did it, I saw Cathy and Madison standing there.

"I'm so sorry! Did I interrupt you two?" Cathy said, absolutely breaking my heart, I can't lose her!

"No Cath I --" I was trying to explain but Madison cut me off this time.

"Wow man just wow." Madison shook her head.

I watch as Cafhy and Madison walk off, but I grabbed her wrist before she could go anywhere.

Cathy's POV

My heart literally just broke into pieces when I saw Jason kissing her, how could he?

I mean I was going to forgive but I guess not anymore.

I bit my lip and try to hold in my tears, but it obviously failed because I can feel tears running down my cheeks.

I turned around to walk away with Madison, someone grabbed my hand, I know it was Jason, so I pulled my hand away straight away.

"Cathy wait!" I heard him yell.

"Goodbye, McCann." I said, I have never called him by his last name before, only when he make me really angry or upset, which is now I guess.

Me and Madison walked back to her house, I broke down, I sat on the floor and my hands were covering my face, and sobbing.

"Cath....." Madison looked at me and hugged me.

"Why would he do that?" I said with shaking voice from crying.

"Look, I can tell he loves you very much, and haven't you seen the look on that chicks face, it just seems like that she had plan this all along."

"What if she didn't? What if it's Jason the whole time, he cheated on me!" I cried harder.

"So it's over?" She asked, still hugging me.

"I suppose so... He cheated on me!" I cried more after I said it, I can't imagine being without him.

"Cath don't give up that easily, I've never been so sure about anything before but you guys are like made for each other!" She said, sounding serious.

"But I can't, all I can think about is seeing him kissing Samantha!" I said, still sobbing.

"It will be alright." Madison hugged me tight, she's always here for me, aw, I love my best friend.

----

What do you guys think will happen? Will they get back together? Leave a comment :) and please vote!

- jessica x