PROPHET'S PARENTS

Bismillah Ar-Rahman Ar-Raheem

Hazrat Abdullah was the most beautiful among the Quraish tribe. His face was as bright as the moon. Many girls of Quraish wanted to marry him. But Hazrat Amna got the opportunity.

Hazrat Amina was the daughter of Wahb bin Abdul Manaf bin Zehra. At the time of her marriage she was eighteen years old.

Hazrat Abdullah was traveling along with his father Hazrat Abd' Mutallib when they met a woman near Ka'aba. This woman was the sister of Warqa Bin Nofil. Warqa was the among the biggest scholars of Quraish. Her sister had heard from him that among the signs of the appearance of the last Prophet. One of them was that his father would have the Noor of prophethood on his face. And when her eyes laid on hazrat Abdullah, she immediately understand that it was the same man of whom his brother was talking about. He asked Hazrat Abdullah for the marriage but he denied saying he would do whatever his father asks him to. Well in this way Hazrat Abdullah got married to Hazrat Amina.

The Noor on Hazrat Abdullah's face was transferred to Hazrat Amina after their marriage.

Hazrat Abdullah died before the birth of Prophet Muhammad Sallallah Alaihi Alaihi Wassalam. He went along with a commercial caravan, in his way he got ill and returned weak. Caravan when passed by Madina, Hazrat Abdullah stayed there at Madina at his maternal side​. He stayed there for at least a month in the sickish condition and died. He was buried there.

When the caravan reached Makkah they informed Hazrat Abd'Mutallib about his son's illness. Abd'Mutallib send his other son Zubair to Madina but when he reached there Hazrat Abdullah had already died. Thus he died few months before Prophet Muhammad Sallallah Alaihi Alaihi Wassalam birth.

When Prophet Muhammad Sallallah Alaihi Alaihi Wassalam was born the drought in Makkah was replaced by blessed rainfalls. Trees become green and were filled with flowers and fruits. There was greenery everywhere.

Prophet Muhammad Sallallah Alaihi Wassalam was born in the year of elephants. When Abraha tried to attack Ka'aba with his elephants. Prophet was born after few days of the incident.

Prophet was named as Ahmed by his mother and Muhammad by his grandfather. Muhammad means the most praiseworthy.

Hazrat Halima Sadia nursed Prophet Muhammad Sallallah Alaihi Wassalam in his early childhood. Hazrat Halima took prophet with her and when Prophet Muhammad Sallallah Alaihi Wassalam was six years old she returned him back to Hazrat Amina. After some days Hazrat Amina also died. She died at Abwa, a place between Makkah and Madina. She was buried there. After her death Umm-e-Aimon brought prophet back to Makkah and handed him to Abd'Mutallib. He was sad on the news of her death. And that his grandson was now an orphan.

Thus after their parents death Abd'Mutallib raised his grandson himself. He loved him so much. He raised him with great care and love. When Prophet was eight he died too. Now his uncle Abu Talib raised him. He too love Prophet Muhammad Sallallah Alaihi Wassalam and was with him till his death. He supported Prophet in his every step. Bud sadly he didn't covert into Islam after the prophecy was bestowed on Prophet Muhammad Sallallah Alaihi Wassalam. Never though he supported him immensely. He had a son Hazrat Ali (R.A) who later become the son-in-law of Prophet Muhammad Sallallah Alaihi Wassalam.

***********************************
Assalam o Alaikum. Hope you all are fine. I started this book to spread the knowledge about our Prophet's life. Though from now on the update will be slow as I am busy these days. But do correct me if I am wrong somewhere as we all are learning. May Allah guide us all to the right path. Ameen

P.s the next chapter would be about the Abraha and what happened to him when he tried to attack the holy Ka'aba. Well I know MashAllah most of you already know the incident but I would love to share with those brothers and sisters who don't know.

Till then Allah Hafiz. May Allah bless you all 💜💜💜