Chapter One

You know how sometimes you just sit alone in a certain place, and you just can't move? Like you could if you had a reason to, but that's the problem. You don't. You just lay on the floor staring, contemplating your whole existence. What's your purpose? Would it really make a difference in the world if you were dead? I mean to at least one person right..?
I tell myself at least one..one person on this freaking excuse of a place to live will change if I'm gone, but I just assume that. It keeps me alive.
I'm laying on the ground staring at my computer monitor. I again, try to move, but there's no use. The weight of the world, and persistent pain rests on my soul. So I just continue to lay there. No reason to get up anyway.
I was fingering something in my right hand. It was smooth, and sharp. I gently let it go and moved my right hand to feel my left arm. As I stared up at the figure on the dimmed monitor, nausea rushed through me and the feeling of me being alive was questioned. Cloudiness fogged my brain and I lost feeling in my malnourished body. I then closed my eyes with the image still in my head. If I die tonight, so be it, but if I don't, God help me find this man. With that I passed out cold, the last thing In my mind was him.

*Three Months Later*

"Welcome back to another brand new video and today I just want to get started on a new subject concerning the cancerous world of Youtube right now. As you all may know about Pyrocynical A.K.A Niall's face reveal a few weeks ago, It's my turn to contribute to this wonderful subject of cancer. Let's get started shall we?"
"So first of all this Sour Patch lookin' kid grew the balls to show his face which literally gave me the biggest STD! No, but for real you guys if you haven't seen his face reveal you should really go do that before I get real deep into this cancer."
I listened to myself talk as I edited my clips. I always loved discussing face reveals because who doesn't?
As I continued to edit I would pause and examine Niall. It was surprising that he went ahead with the face reveal. I really didn't expect that so soon-or at all to be honest.
       At some point I couldn't hold my eyes open anymore.
       When I woke up I was leaning in an awkward position in my chair. Looking at the monitor, it was 3:42 A.M. I might as well get into bed now so I crawled out of the chair to my worn out bed and drifted back to sleep almost instantly.
The next morning I woke up to my phone vibrating. I take that back actually- it was 2 P.M.  And long passed morning. I picked up my phone groggily and checked the caller ID.

"Unknown".

"Ugh." I said, and I ignored it not wanting to be bothered by some automated message or a political survey. I climbed out of bed, put a coat on, and walked out of my house on a search for a good place to eat.
I felt my phone vibrate.  It was a text. 

Unknown: Hey Leafy/Calvin
Someone gave me ur number by accident, but since I have this valuable resource I will use it to bother the hell out of ur lizard fade
Unknown: face* and ur nevr gonna guess who this is
Unknown: spam
Unknown: ur gay
Unknown: how big is ur dick
Unknown: jk jk
I looked down at my phone kind of curious who it was, so I texted back
Calvin: who dis be
Unknown:  Niall, better known as Pyro
I just stared
No way
No freaking way.

Heyo I'm sorry if you're reading this terrible thing I call a story , but if you like it then you should definitely comment, and also I'm trying to make this story emotional ! I'm sorry I'm sorry!!
Until next time