Chapter 6

For this chapter it's important that you understand Niall's back story before being completely lost and wondering why he's is a lunatic.  So if you skimmed this story or forgot go back real quick.  Or be lost, idc.  That's your problem. 

I couldn't understand what was happening.  One minute  he was peacefully sleeping.  The next he was screaming.  He started trying to get away from me, but every part of him was still tangled with mine.  He started crying I felt him give up trying to get out of my grasp.  He just laid on the ground crying,  I couldn't tell if he was struggling to breathe, but it looked like it.  I quickly got up and climbed over him, trying to calm him down.  He screamed at me.

"PLEASE DON'T HURT ME PLEASE NO!"'

I was so confused.

"What?  Niall, it's me.  Please don't cry.  I don't understand what's wrong."

He stopped screaming, and was trying to control himself.

"No, I've never seen you!  Please just let me go!

He just looked me in the eyes and cried.  A thought hit me in the head almost instantly.  His memory loss from before could the cause of what's happening now.  Temporary Amnesia.  I started thinking of things to help bring him back.

"My names Calvin Vail.  I'm nineteen.  I was your boyfriend.  I don't think I am right now.  I haven't seen you for five months, but the last time I did you were in the hospital from a wreck, and you couldn't remember anything. 

He just stared at me.

"Calvin?" 

I smiled at him.

"Niall."

He cried again.

"Calvin I-I love you!  I don't know how I got here, but I missed you, and I love you! 

I laid down beside him and stroked his hair, (it was in front of his eyes since he hadn't fixed it).  I love you too Niall.  Always have.

When I knew he was asleep I softly cried.  I knew ever since I saw him at the hospital broken, he'd never be the same, but I never imagined it being this bad.  I love him though, so it was time I proved it.  I am faced with this challenge, but he's my Niall.  I won't give up on him. 

At some point, my side started to hurt from being on the hard floor for so long.  I got up, and gently tapped Niall so he'd wake up.  He never opened his eyes, just let me help him up and lead him to the couch.  He went right back to sleeping almost instantly. 

A little while later I did too.

Guys okay so it's confusing to me how chapter 4 has more reads than chapter 3 like so ppl just skip over chapters? idk maybe some ppl have really interesting ways of reading. Oh well.
Comment, need opinions.

Please