Chaper 2

I wake up in a daze. Connor sitting at the edge of the bed, crying?
" Where are we ?" i ask

"My apartment, i have to tell you something,
I'm so sorry, I didn't mean for it to go that far last night and i-i see the baby inside of you, and trust me when i tell you this,,
Im a vampire."

Im at a loss for words so he goes on, i dont remember anything but meeting him last night.

"i need you to trust me on this one, we need to go back to where im from, its going to be hard on both of us, but you have to stick with me."

But all i can do is nod, I've made more commitment in the last 24 hours than i have the rest of my life.

"Where's Cara?"

"Elizabeth in order to go back I had to make everyone forget you, Im sorry." And with that he walks out.

I sit on the bed crying for hours.
-

Connor leaves me to board the plane. Saying he'll be awaiting me once i get there. I read my boarding ticket, and read a name im not familiar with, as i hand the lady my ticket she explains its a countryside town in Ireland. I board the plane and sit patiently thinking to what is to come.

-

Im awoken by the plane landing. I peer out the window taking in the airport. The doors fall open and i leave the aircraft with many other people. When i am out of the plane im greeted by a young man around the age of mine. Attractive black hair and dark blue eye's. I read his name tag, claiming his name is Thomas.

"Hello ma'm" he says with a smirk

"Hi" I giggle

"Where's connor?" i ask trying to get my mind off his eyes.

" He sent me here to take you back to the Horaff residence, I am your care giver."

~I nod and reluctantly get into the car as he drives us.
-
By the time I arrive It's night time and Thomas leads me to my bedroom, and shows me where his is, incase of an emergency. I wal into my room and am greeted by a note from Connor.

"Dear my love, I hope you enjoy your room hopefully i will see you by friday xx - Connor"

I smile at the cute gesture and fall asleep, telling myself that i do love him.

-
I wake up to the sound of my door. As the man approaches I notice It's Thomas. He explains his shower shut down and he needed to use mine. I agreed and as he stepped into the shower i began undressing from yesterdays clothes into new. But as i was fully undressed Thomas walks out.

" Oh i .."

"Elizabeth i need to tell you something,
I like you and you shouldnt trust Connor he's no good."

he then forces his lips on mine, i push him off,

This cant be happening..