Chapter 3

I order Thomas out of the room and as he leaves my phone goes off. "Connor" the screen reads, did he get into my phone? I awnser the call,
"Is everything alright Elizabeth?"

"Yes i just miss you."

And a sudden knock sounds at my door and the call ends. I open thee door to find Connor.

"CONNOR!" I yelp in excitement, it feels like i've known him my whole life.

And soon enough talking turns into making out and were back at it again. Still not learning from the last time. And before i know it Im asleep with Connor right by my side.
-
I wake up and look to my left for Connor but instead of connor it's...Thomas?!
I wake him up and slap him with full force.

"How could you do this?!" I scream
how foolish of me to not realize they had powers.
"Why would you duplicate Connor?"

"Im sorry Elizabeth I just liked you and i thought maybe.."

"JUST GET OUT." I tell him and he does so.

-
Friday has arrived and i finally get to see Connor.
He enters the room.

"Where were you Connor?"

"I had business to take care of, council stuff, I'm the president. But listen im not leaving you anymore. I need to explain. You must never leave my sight because the others can and will seduce you. Your in great want of everyone here. None of the women vampires can carry children. You are the only carrier left. The only human being able to carry a vampire child. You must tread with great caution Elizabeth, do you understand?"

"Yes" is all i can say, It's a lot to take in.
Am i really that important?
-

Connor takes me to the doctors office.
Thomas....
As the lady looks at my baby she says ," Two baby's!"

"What thats impossible?!" The doctor seems frightened, and Connor looks at me angry.
"He reads my mind, he knows."
He storms out of the room and im left there calling a cab to ride back to the estate.
-
"Wheres Connor?" I ask one of the maids.

"Hasn't been back."

Oh No.