Chapter 5

I wake up to Connor by my side. He turns, to look at me, hearing im awake.

"Elizabeth were going somewhere today."

"Where?"

"You'll see."

I've never enjoyed surprises and I've had plenty of them from him. I can't even remember my life before this. What has this kingdom done to me. I walk to the bathroom and look into the mirror. I look as if i've aged 5 years in the last month. I turn back to Connor.

"I want to be a vampire like my grandmother, nobody will like an old women like me. I can pull for 40 years old at this point." I note dramatically.

Connor laughs , but then his tone changes, "You don't want to , I can't do that to you."

"I want you to."

"We'll talk bout it later." And with that he dismisses the conversation.
-

I arrive at a dull grey building. I note the Name as, "D.N.A testing." Great.
Thomas pulls up in a sleek black car as i get out of Connor's car.
"I want my baby." Thomas says.
"Me as well." Connor adds.

Is this relationship even real? Does he only want my kid?
I don't mind Thomas i knew his intentions from the start. But Connor? He said he loved me. I save the discussion for later.

I walk silently to the desk, and into my designated room.

They stick my thumb with a needle taking it back for testing along with my babys blood which Connor brought with him. Bringing them could have been a huge threat to humanity.

'It'll only be a few minutes." The doctor announces.

I look at Connor and Thomas, antsy, waiting for the results wondering which baby they would have.

The nurse walks in and they stand up.

" Hi, Elizabeth, Im from the kingdom as well I came here to protect your results which if i must say was a good Idea, I's a shokc-"

"Get to the point." Nick says getting Irritated.

"The baby is neither of yours, the tests results made no sense...Its a higher power, The Lord has risen, and he's having his children re-gain his throne."

The two men in the room seem pail, angry even. They got what they deserved. I shall raise them myself, destined for greatness.