22.Robin

Lola P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of birds and the sun shining down bright on my face making me smile. I felt happy something I was really starting to like. I pulled my self out of bed and the smell of bacon was the first thing that hit my nose making me smile more.

"Robin, must be back." I sang as I stood wearing just a large tee shirt.

I was dancing out of the room to my own little happy song as my shirt moved around my knees as I made my way to the food. I stopped when I saw Ms.Kelly looking at me with a big smile, making me jump back.

"Ms.Kelly!" I almost yelled surprised.

"Yeah, Its just me but I still have that food I know you where looking for." She grabbed a plate of food and walked to me.

"Sit, eat." She said pushing me over to the couch.

The shock of seeing still didn't wear off but she didn't seem to care about that. I looked at her as she rushed over to finish cooking and she was a very pretty woman. She was maybe mid 50s, with long gray hair that was curly, with little figure and shockingly enough large hips. She walked over to me with her food and sat down turning to me with a smile. I noticed her green eyes and how bright her smile was as she looked at me.

"When did you get here?" I asked her making her smile.

"This morning at about 4, Robin worries about me so he came and picked me up. The child always feels like he owns me something." She said grabbing her bacon.

"Why would he feel that way?" I asked reaching for my bacon as well.

She glanced at me and I turned looking at her before she gave a big smile and I got confused.

"That boy never listens to me worth a damn, I told him to just talk to you." She said and now I was really interested in what she had to say.

"What is it?" I asked her and she looked at me.

"Are you sure you don't want to hear it from him?" She asked making me think.

"Ms.Kelly I want to hear it from him, if he would tell me anything me." I said thinking of Robin.

"Well I'll tell you the part where I came into his life but that's all I think I should say." She huffed a little placing her food on the small table in front of us and turned to me fully.

"I met Robin when was about 11 or 12 I can't remember, but he was still young. I had a son from my past relationship, is name was Casper." She stopped looking down and giving the table a sad smile before she looked back up at me.

"He was a nice little boy, even though I was never really around him at the time. I was running around fucking everything that I could. I made all my money marrying rich guys, but that's not what we are talking about Lola." She said giving me a angry look.

"Alright, I didn't really ask about..." She cut me off by putting her hand up.

"Moving on, I married Robins father who was also a wealth man. I didn't really like him let alone love the guy but he was rich. I didn't even know he had a son till the wedding day but I didn't care. I noticed how Casper and robin but like each other so I stayed, I didn't want to but I loved my son. As time passed I grew to love Robin as well he was a nice normal young man, and Casper love to as well." She stopped for a moment taking a deep breath.

"Wait, Robins normal now, A little rough but normal." I said back and she laughed.

"No sweet heart he is not normal, not like he once was. I know you love him but come on you can see the problems with the 6 feet talk gentle giant. Maybe we should live by the laws of what makes a person but come Lola. He lost his virginity at a damn kink club is that normal to you?" She did make a good point but I guess I didn't think about it a lot.

"He was a normal buy and when he turned into a teenage he was doing just fine. Parties, drinking, had a girlfriend, doing okay in school, had a little job and a car, normal. I was honestly doing fine as well, I stopped seeing my husband because he started to cheat so I was alone like I wanted. I would see Robin living a normal life but, I saw my own son locked away from the world. The only time he would smile is when robin was around, but Robin wasn't around a lot. Casper would be locked in his room all the time and I could hear him crying." She said before I looked at the door and saw Robin walking in angry.

"Get out!" He yelled making me and Ms.Kelly jump back.

"Robin." I said standing and Ms.Kelly moved back hiding behind me.

I was confused as hell but he was angry and need to calm down. I walked over to him and he tried to move around me but I didn't let him.

"When did you get here?" I asked and he looked down at me.

"What did she say?" He asked with a red face.

"I didn't tell her much of anything Robin, calm down." Ms.Kelly said clearly scared of him.

For a long moment everything was slight and I looked back at the door where I saw Liam.

"What the fuck is he doing here?" I yelled angry now.

Robin looked back as if he forgot he was here and he looked at with a tired look on his face. I saw Ms.Kelly walking out the room and heading to the back as Liam walked into the room more. He looked the same with his bounce brown hair, his face was shaved clean, blue eyes big and bright with a smile on his face. I looked at Robin than back to Liam who was almost as tall as Robin, but he was dressed as a Pastor and I had to hear what the fuck was happening.