Haylor

Okay kids Moma Tay is here and know you all should stop crying!

IT'S HARRY STYLES BDAY WOHOOOOOO!!!!! I'm so so so excited because it's my bday too :) I never Wake up so early but just for you I'm writing this. Even Tho I know Harry Styles is never going to wish me :( but it doesn't mean I won't wish happy bday to my future husband. Haha.

Harry Edward Styled I have loved you for a very long time. I'm in love with your dimples, four Nipples, Curly Hair, Green Eyes and Legs that are better then any Victoria's secret model. You live so near to me but still I haven't gotten any chance to meet you. when I went to the 1D concert you were the one who stoled my heart ( so cliché) even though I'm No Taylor Swift I'm Taylor Williams with no Talent instead of stalking you but still from the bottom of my heart I want to say thank you. when ever I feel sad I just think about you guys. You all are amazing especially you harry, you are a complete gentlemen you boys made the whole UK very proud and we all love you.
Once again Happy Birthday Hazza, I'm sad that you are growing but still I'm Happy for you :) and this is a humble request Please Don't throw any shade at T-swift on twitter today. lol.

Lots of love
Taylor Williams