First Day.

"Okay. I am driving a car. It's not a big deal. You can do it Cate. You can do it. You have to get over your fears. You can't let them haunt you anymore. You have got an emergency. Bran needs you. He is in the hospital and you can't call anyone at this hour of time. So better gear up." I encouraged myself to drive. With loads of courage, I ignited the engine and the lifeless thing in which I was sitting, roared up and seemed to take life. I pressed the accelerator and started to drive towards the hospital.
Okay this isn't too bad. Everything is going smooth. I was exaggerating previously. Suddenly I heard someone growling behind. I peep through my rear view only to find a green , ghastly monster following me with his tongue hanging out his mouth like a dog. Terrified would be a small word for me now. I increased the speed of my car. After sometime I again watched through me rear mirror but now no such monster was following me.

"Were you looking for me?" Someone said beside me.
Now I knew why I didn't see that monster following me because he was sitting right beside me with his saliva dripping out from his tongue which was messing up my leather seat. No words came out of my mouth.
I forgot that I was staring at that monster who was looking outside the window peacefully as if sitting in someone's car was his hobby. I quickly averted my gaze to the road. But it was too late because a white van was coming from the opposite side with full speed. Before I could change the direction.......
Bang.

I woke up huffing and puffing and beads of perspiration on my forehead. I looked around to only see that I was in my room only and Bran was sleeping right beside. This only means it was a another nightmare. Oh God! Please help me with these nightmares. I can't handle them anymore. But this time it wasn't like the other nightmares where I was being chased by some goons in some big black truck firing and yelling out my name. This one was different and strangely, it felt real. Although monsters don't exist but still.
I checked the time in my phone. 4:00 a.m. This means I have still got 2 hours to sleep. I quickly tried to push all the thoughts aside and drifted back to sleep.

"Uugghh!! What's the noise." I groaned and checked my phone. Oh crap!! 6:30 a.m. I am surely going to be late. I quickly jumped out of my bed and ran towards the bathroom , did my morning business, brushed my teeth and took a quick shower.
I returned to my room and pick out a formal dress that I bought yesterday. I quickly slipped into a grey pencil skirt with a matching white shirt and to complete my formal attire I put a pink blazer on it. I applied eyeliner and a nude lipstick which paired with my nude heels. I dashed downstairs and wrote a note for Bran to eat his breakfast as I am going to work and stick it on the refrigerator. I was already running out of time so I decided to skip my breakfast.
I took the taxi and we headed to Orchids Apartment. On our way I kept imagining about how big and lavish his apartment would be.
We reached there after half an hour. I paid and got down of the taxi. To say that the apartment was only big would be an understatement. It was fucking huge. I believed how much does the residents would earn to live in a building like this. It had 50 floors (as the watchman said , I didn't count) with a private garden on each floor and an in-built gym (if they want), a home theatre and what not. Swimming pool was not provided to each floor and it was public somewhere behind the bushes and I don't know why it was not provided.
Oh crap! I am already late and here I am ogling over a building. Move on Cate , it's just a building. I quickly walked inside and pressed 50th floor button to go to Mr. Ruth's apartment. Now what felt like eternity, I finally reached my destination. I pressed the door bell and after sometime a lady in her late fifties came and opened the door with a smile.

"Good morning Miss Catelyn." She said.
Whoa. How did she know my name?

"Good morning. How do you know my name Mrs. ...." I asked.

"Mrs. Suzi Tiller. And I know your name because Mr. Ruth told me that a new worker is going to join us soon as his coffee maker. So I guessed it must be you." She said sweetly which reminded me of my mother. I quickly pushed that thought aside because I don't want to be emotional at this hour of time when I am late for my work.