Party night (Part-2).

Start writing your story

Trees. Cars. People. This is the scenario from my car oops sorry Jeremiah's limo. He came to pick me up which was beyond my wildest dreams. I thought he was going to send his private chauffeur. So this was the exact scenario fifteen minutes earlier.

Shock would be an understatement if I say that word. My jaw hit the floor when I saw him coming out of the car and walking towards my house. He must be mistaken​. I think he forgot where he was going and ended up in front of my house. I chuckled nervously. But why am I nervous? I shouldn't be. He has only come to pick me up. What's the big deal if he haven't sent his driver? His driver would be ill or would be on leave that's why he haven't come to pick me up. Yeah right. That's the only reason. I shouldn't expect more. But he is so rich. Why would he have only one driver?

A knock on the door made me realised that I was constantly staring at the door for last 5 minutes. Jane opened the door and there he was standing in front of me wearing a simple blue tuxedo with Rolex watch around his wrist and his hair in a perfect five o'clock style which made him an epitome of hotness. How can someone be this smoking hot. I mean if there would be a law arresting the men for their hotness and sexiness, then Jeremiah would never be able to come out of the jail. Okay, bad metaphor but you got my point, right.

Someone nudged me and I came out of my dreamy thoughts.

"Just close your mouth, Cate or else you will catch some flies. You are literally burning Jeremiah under your intense gaze." Jane whispered in my ear.

"I can't help it he is looking like a fucking Greek God." I whispered back absentmindedly because my mind was thinking how alluring he is.

I shifted my gaze much to my disappointment and stared at his deep blue eyes which matched his dress of the day. And I found that only I wasn't staring at him, he was also scrutinizing me from top to bottom and I shudder under his gaze. Suddenly I became aware of what I was wearing. Do I look good? Am I overdressed? Am I looking presentable? All this questions were floating in my head. There was an awkward silence in my house. None of us spoke. I and Jeremiah were busy staring at each other and on the other hand Jane shifted her gaze between me and Jeremiah. She coughed (fake) to break this silence and a silent battle which was going between us through our eyes.

Jeremiah cleared his throat to get back our attention.

"You look like a....." He said but stopped to.... I think find an appropriate word?

"Like a..." Waiting for him to complete his sentence.

"You look like a...... zombie." He said chuckling at my reaction which was widening of my eyes.

Jane also chuckled from behind. What. I look like a zombie. And here I was giving sweet compliments to him in my mind. Huh. But I shouldn't mind his comments. He is nobody to me. What does he think of himself. What he is.... My lover? My crush,? My boyfriend? My husband? His compliments really don't affect you Catelyn.

"Atlast you came to know about my real identity. Okay. Fine. Then I am also not keeping this from you. You got me right. I am the queen of zombies disguised in a human which happened to be your P.A. I know I should have told you this earlier but didn't find any guts. But you eventually found out." I said sighing sarcastically.

"And yeah one more thing I was here on a mission which was to suck your blood and kill you. But thanks me I didn't do any of that stuff." I said smiling (sarcastically.)