Depressing Flashback

~Your POV~

*Knock Knock*

*Knock Knock*

"Ugh! Leave me alone!" I shouted, ignoring the person knocking my hotel room's door.  I seriously haven't had any proper sleep these past few days just because of that freaking school.

"(y/n)?" I immediately froze as I heard a familiar voice. I got up, having no choice, then put on my wig. I opened the door and immediately and saw two sleepless idiots. Why would they do that? No one deserves anybody's time... (A.N. I LOVE pessimistic lead character)

"For the hundredth time, still no (y/n)-" Hikaru and Kaoru said in unison then they suddenly froze. I suddenly got nervous. They might recognize my familiar face.

"Did you see a pretty girl? She has kawaii (eye/color) eyes just like yours to be honest, (hair/length) (hair/color) hair and a beautiful smile..." they continued, muttering the end as they remember you. They are looking for me... WHY ARE THEY LOOKING FOR ME! I don't deserve this to be honest... Welp. It's their fault anyways.

"Never saw her. So if you'll excuse me, I need to do something worth my time" I plainly replied, chuckling deep inside, realizing that I sounded like Kyoya, who can be seen from a far... smirking? Does he still recognize me? I immediately averted my eyes back to the twins, afraid that Kyoya might recognize my familiar face, even if he probably knows me already... I then gave the twins the "canyoulikeleavenowcauseIneedtodosomethingworthmytime" face.

"Gomen Gomen (A.N. means sorry sorry). Thanks for your time!" they apologized in unison then left hurriedly. I felt guilty to be honest...

I sighed as they left then before I could close the hotel room door, I noticed four eyes glaring towards my direction. I forgot the fact that Kyoya was still standing, staring at me with a smirk on his face.

"Seriously never changed... why?" He muttered the first part then walked towards my room.

"Why do you need to know? I thought no one would care... By the way, I just noticed it...  you skipped classes for me Kyoya? Do you like me or something? You could just mind your own business, you know" (A.N. Naruto fans out there!) I replied in a Kyoya tone.

"I suggest you not to be cocky, (y/n)... First of all, I couldn't sleep because of two idiots who wouldn't stop calling my phone. Second, You have no idea how worried your mother, Sonia, Mark, Jake, Hikaru and Kaoru are. Third, it's a Saturday. Fourth, I don't like you but... I don't hate you either. Fifth, I respect your mother and my family respects yours. Lastly, I learned my lesson and I would never forget about what you did before, if you remember..." Kyoya explained and made me remember my past...

~(A.N. The story's very first) Depressing Flashback~

(A.N. You are 9 years old and Kyoya is 10 years old on this Flashback by the way)

~Inside the Ootoori Mansion~

"(y/n)" mom suddenly called me.

"Yes, mother?" I replied.

"Meet Kyoya Ootori. He is one year older than you. His father is my highschool friend and his mother is my college friend. I was actually the one who hooked them up. We were always together until I left Japan and went to a place called ________ (your birth land)" mom explained.

"Nice to meet you, Kyoya-senpai" I greeted in a joyful manner.

"Nice to meet you too, (y/n). Just call me Kyoya-kun..." He replied.

"Okay, Kyoya-kun!" I replied then smiled.

"(l/n)!" (A.N. Last name) two voices speak in unison.

"Ootori!" mom replied then walked towards their direction.

"You've grown into a fine child, (y/n)" Kyoya's mother speaks up. My face turns pinkish.

"Y-yes... I guess I did..." I awkwardly replied.

"(y/n), we need to talk about something. Just spend some time with Kyoya to get to know him more. If ever you get bored, there is a limo waiting outside for you." my mom spoke up then left with Mr. & Mrs. Kyoya, leaving Kyoya alone with me.

"So (y/n), are you hungry?" Kyoya breaks the silence, trying to ease the tension.

"Not really..." I muttered plainly.

"Do you want to play Hide and Seek?" Kyoya asks.

"Sure!" I immediately replied happily, smirking deep inside since I love pranking people sometimes...

"I'll be the seeker just because I suggested the game and I'm older than you." Kyoya replied and then started counting.

"Our gap is just a year, you know! (A.N. that reminds me of Naruto for some reason) You're still the it though!" I replied then ran towards the gate and went inside my limo. I then ordered the driver to take me to the tallest hotel since I enjoy looking at the bright lights in the big city. (A.N. Make sure to comment if you know the song ;)) I, then, watched anime on my phone and then slept, completely forgetting about Kyoya.

~End of the Depressing Flashback~

"No wonder you guys found me here demo(but)... how did you recognize me?" I asked.

"How did you recognize me?" He replied with a smirk that pisses me off.

"Eh. I just kinda remembered I guess..." I muttered the end.

"Back to the question... why?" He asked.

"What do you mean why? Why I forgot about the game? or Why I ran away-which is none of your business?" I replied in a Kyoya manner. He remains silent, waiting for me to answer the question.

"You don't need to know. It is none of your business, literally" I replied and then chuckled because of my own joke. He didn't laugh though...

"I know that you know what happens whenever I get serious, (y/n)" he smirkingly replied. I seriously have no time for this...

"See ya later!" I immediately replied as I tried to close the door. tried... Something stopped the door from closing. I looked down and saw a foot... (A.N. that actually sounds creepy now that you noticed it XD) I opened the door and gave the "seriouslybruh" face as I saw two figures standing in front of me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mina! (Everyone!) Hope you liked the chapter... I know that the ending sounded creepy but I swear that it is nothing close to creepy :D Comment floor suggestions and yeah...

In case you didn't know/you wanted to know, I update within a week: every 2-3 days if I'm not that busy, 4-7 days if Lil-chan is sick or busy with school stuff, and incase it exceeds a week, I am sure that I will publish more than a chapter :D

See ya!