☆chapter 4

"excuse me choi?!" jaebum yelled as he faced youngjae who was sitting there with a smug look on his face.

"you heard me grandpa! you heard what i said!" youngjae yelled back. he sat there laughing at jaebum's face when he called him grandpa which frankly, wasn't that far off youngjae thought. by now jaebum was fuming. he was angry and ready to hit youngjae but he couldn't. instead, he decided to mess with him, tease him just like when they first met.

"hey youngjaae~ c'mere you." he said dragging out the 'aae' in his name. youngjae didn't budge and stayed in his place. jaebum was annoyed at how stubborn he could be so he walked over to him and tried to sit down but youngjae just shoved him away.

"don't try to be a pervert jaebum. it's not attractive." he said walking to the bathroom. jaebum followed bu only to have the door slammed in his face.

"what the fuck youngjae?!" he yelled banging on the door. youngjae wouldn't open it so he decided to just play around on his phone until he came out. he heard the shower start but didn't pay much attention to it. then he started paying attention when youngjae came from the bathroom.

in only a towel hanging loosely on his waist.

"yah youngjae put some clothes on." jaebum said turning away. youngjae just scoffed walking over to him.

"why? got a problem with my body jae?" he asked sitting down on the bed. jaebum just stood up very obviously flustered by youngjae. he scoffed as he walked over to the dresser and picking some boxers and sweatpants and throwing them at youngjae.

"put these on you pervert." he said sitting on the floor with his phone.

youngjae nodded and just stripped of his towel right there putting the boxers on.

"nice butt." jaebum said whistling. the towel was sent his way and smacked him in the face leaving a stunned jaebum and a youngjae laughing his ass off.

"calling me a pervert? wow jaebum wow." youngjae said sliding the sweatpants on. he tilted his head in confusion towards jaebum.

"where's my shirt?" he asked. jaebum just smiled and just laughed at him.

"jaebum. where is my shirt?" he asked again. and jaebum laughed at him again.

"i hid it."

☆;

a/n: im--

please vote/comment.
it's greatly appreciated!
-t a e🌱