chapter 7☆

omFG SOBS thank you for 1k reaDS??!??? iLYGSM OMFG??

"n-no.. youngjae we can work this out.." jaebum said as he wiped away his tears stinging his eyes. he didn't want this to happen. he couldn't lose youngjae like this. 

"no, jaebum. maybe this is for the best. i can't do this. it's so hard to love you. every time i kiss you, it just feels wrong. i'm sorry jaebum. maybe... maybe in the future we'll find people to be with but for now we should just go our own ways." youngjae sniffled as he wiped his eyes. jaebum just continued to sob hearing this.

"did i even mean anything to YOU?! you just tell me it feels wrong to kiss me?! and no," jaebum scoffed running a hand through his hair "i won't find someone else in the future! it'll just come back to you! it will always be you. don't you understand?! i love you, youngjae! i love you so much it hurts. what does this even mean to you?! i didn't even cheat on you! that 'person' you saw me with?! IT WAS MY COUSIN! he... he has cancer, youngjae. he's dying. that was the last time i got to see him! god, you're so stupid! you just jumped to conclusions in thinking i was cheating! what's wrong with you?!" by this point jaebum was yelling at youngjae who was sobbing. neither of them knew what to do by this point. they were both angry, confused and sobbing their hearts out.

youngjae wanted to just curl up and never wake up again. he felt like a screw up and such an idiot for jumping to conclusions. he shouldn't have and now he knows that. but now he really can't go back to jaebum. no matter what. he stood up and walked to the door slamming on it. mark opened it within a matter of minutes and youngjae pushed past him running out of the house to god knows where. mark and jaebum were left standing there.

"what the hell did you do to him, Im jaebum."