chapter 5☆

"i hid it."

===

things were just growing more awkward by the hour. it was now 3:00am and neither one of them dared to sleep. they just sat there either on their phones or just sitting in complete silence.

"jaebum, can i have my shirt now?" youngjae asked hiding under the blanket. jaebum just shook his head as he went back to his phone. youngjae, who was on the verge of getting ready to slap jaebum just scoffed and texted mark.

To: markeu
From: sun

im hungry feed me.
sent

To: sun
From: markeu

feed yourself pig.
sent

youngjae stood up tossing his phone on the bed and walked into a room which jaebum didn't even know was there and shut the door. now, this was jaebum's chance. he grabbed youngjae's phone and ran to the bathroom locking the door behind him. he opened up photos and scrolled through them seeing that not only were there millions of pictures but, in the pictures.. youngjae had kept the ones of him and jaebum together. he knew youngjae still loved him.

"Im Jaebum where is my phone?!" he heard youngjae scream from the other side of the door. he silently laughed at him and answered, "i don't know, why don't you try finding your shirt too while you're at it?" he heard youngjae yell something and he just started laughing at him.

deep down inside, youngjae wanted to forgive jaebum but he couldn't bring himself to do it. he was mad at him. he cheated on him...

right?

☆;

a/n: lmAo sorry for making you wait so long for this and also sorRy it's short?? wattpad like,,?? deleted half of it and idek what i wrote so i re-wrote some so jUST TAKE IT OKAY TYSM
also PLEASE GO CHECK OUT MY YUGBAM STORY! and if y'all wanna get to know me better just look at my newest one h a --

Please vote/comment! it's greatly appreciated!

-t a e🌱