☆prologue

 ☆

youngjae was an 18 year old boy who had his friends and his dog coco. he enjoyed spending his days outside with his friends who were kim yugyeom, kunpimook bhuwakul who they called bambam and mark tuan. each day they would go out, get some coffee and go hang out somewhere in the city. now, youngjae's friends knew he had a giant crush on im jaebum. they would always tease him but as far as youngjae knew, im jaebum barely knew he existed. youngjae would always see him in the coffee shop drawing. he found it so fascinating because not only did he look beautiful while drawing, but youngjae drew too and he loved admiring others artwork. he only knew jaebum's name because every day there would be doodle of someone in the coffee shop and it was signed 'im jaebum'. he always wished he could be doodled but he never saw himself.

"someday I'll meet im jaebum. maybe someday he'll like me too."

= ☆= ☆=

im jaebum was a 20 year old boy who had his friends, jackson wang and park jinyoung. jaebum spent his days in the coffee shop drawing or with his friends outside. im jaebum wasn't the most talkative type. he preferred to listen to music and draw over a nice cup of warm coffee. it was relaxing and non-stressful. now, almost every single day when jaebum was at the coffee shop, he noticed someone. a boy. he was very beautiful and looked angelic. he was usually with three other boys but just that one boy caught jaebum's eye. sometimes he'd catch him watching him draw but he'd act like he never saw him. he had told jackson and jinyoung about the boy and they always teased him. they would say "he doesn't even know you!" or "jaebum get your head out of the clouds, he's most likely not looking at you.". but jaebum didn't believe them. he knew they boy looked at him. jaebum would always doodle someone in the coffee shop and put it somewhere where the boy would see it. he never drew him because frankly, he was afraid to. so he never did.

"someday i'll meet him. maybe one day i'll draw him."

but what neither youngjae or jaebum know... is what their friends are planning behind their backs.

 ☆;

a/n: ayo waddup im back with a new story:0

im dedicating this story to ihat15 because they inspired(infireD MAn) me to write a 2jae fic because gdi youngjae and jaebum are so cute i cant-

but yIkES i hope you like it :") im really gonna put a lot of work into this story because i feel like i haven't been putting much into my other ones so i hope you like it *bows aggressively*

so if you (do) would, please..

votecomment! i would appreciate it:"D

ilygsm~

-t a e