Chapter 5: Ice Queen

(Wing's POV)

Massive makeover. Another name for hell. People these days need to reflect on their lives. I mean, it is not normal to place hot, sticky wax on someone's legs then tear it off along with millions of hairs. I "waxed my legs" today for the first time, and it was definitely not what I had in mind.

The stylist unnie was just starting a normal conversation and spreading a warm, relaxing liquid on my limbs.

"If this is your first time waxing, then it'll be a bit painful, alright, Wing-ssi?" I nodded, not knowing that she'd rip the wax off right afterwards. I yelped and accidentally kicked her in the face. People went to her side to check if she was alright, and I wanted to dig myself a hole to hide in at the time. 

"M-mianhae," I apologized, hiding my red face under a blanket.

"Don't worry about it, Wing," she assured me, and I heard a familiar snicker. I twisted my head to see who it was. Taemin was at the door, putting his hands to his stomach and laughing until you could see tears from his eyes.

"I'm sorry. That was just too funny for me to handle. I do hope that you won't kill me when I'm training you," he teased. I stuck my tongue at him and the stylist noona laughed.

"She's all yours in a few minutes, Taemin-ssi." She plucked the other side off without any warning again, and I whimpered, digging my nails into Taemin's arm to release the stress from the pain.

He screamed as loud as I did, and complained, "Don't you ever cut your nails? You have claws, I swear!"

(Taemin's POV)

I brought her to the skating rink after we both were fully healed and energized from our wounds. 

"Why are we here?" Wing asked me.

"I checked your debut song - it's called Ice Queen, and you have to skate on ice. Or actually, dance on ice, to be exact, so now I'll teach you how to skate first." I skid off of the flooring and onto the rink. Demonstrating how it's done, I went around the ice once, then stopped once I reached a full circle. 

"C'mon, try it," I motioned her to step onto the ice.

"What is this bull-"

"No swearing!" I warned, "You have to get rid of that bad habit. Come on and try to skate to me."

She reluctantly followed my orders, but slipped and fell on her butt instead.

"Oww... That hurts!"

"You're so clumsy."

"Help me up, Lee Taemin!" she demanded.

"Arresseo..." I went to her side and held her hands. I tried pulling her up, but she wouldn't budge. She was surprisingly heavy for her height and size.

"Yah, why are you so weak?" she laughed.

"You're... the... one... that's... too... heavy for your own... good! What do you... eat?" I struggled.  She blushed. "ARGGHH!" I tried pulling her up with all my might, but instead, I fell too, and landed on top of her. 

(Wing's POV)

I could feel his warm, humid breath on my icy cold skin, and could hear the rhythm of his rapid and shallow respiration. His bright red cheeks inched closer to me as well as his lips. I closed my eyes at the same time as his, then...

"Hey, Wing! Taemin! There's been some changes to your choreography!" the choreographer shouted at us. We both opened our eyes and flushed. Taemin helped me to my feet, then we listened to what the "changes" were.

But throughout the whole time of the explanation, I kept on looking at him... I tried to control my eyes from glancing at him, but they would just do it unconciously. Seriously, Lee Taemin, what have you done to me?