Chapter 3

I woke up to look around for Cameron just to make sure he was still there and was safe but all i could see was darkness and i asked myself. "What time is it?" i had thought it would be early but it seemed as though it was actually very dark as if it was midnight. I had gotten up to go look out of the window and all I saw was just white so i though to myself. "Is this it? Is this what they mean by the beauty of heaven?" and just as i thought that i saw two dark figures walk up to the stairs of the hospital and they were both different sizes the smaller more feminine looking one looked up and then kissed the taller figure. I saw the smaller figure walk away and caught a faint hint of a smile by the street lamps catching her face. As the smaller figure walked away the taller figure had been watching her and as she went out of sight the taller figure had started running up the stairs towards me! I got frightened as yelped a bit as I thought that the figure was running at me or to me, so i jumped into my bed and pulled the blanket over my head. I hear the door slowly creak open and i slowly peaked over the covers to see the lights flick on and then i saw an inviting hand going towards me but i was barely able to make out the persons arm as they had reached out towards me. "Hey James." I heard slightly and I realised that it was Cameron that was standing there and i started crying. "Hey whats wrong?" He asked while he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead while he whispered in my ear. "Don't worry everything is fine I'm here for you now and forever." "I saw someone outside in the rain I thought it was you but it couldn't have been you don't have a drop of rain on you." "That's because it wasn't me James I have been here the whole time I only stepped out to go and get some tea and coffee for you. Like I've always said I will be here for you don't worry about whoever was out there it wasn't me I'm fine I doubt that it even matters that you saw them anyways not like it means anything. Maybe it was just because of the meds they put you on. How are you doing anyways?" He asked looking very concerned. "I'm alright I guess just a bit tired honestly." I said as I rubbed my eyes. "Well then lay down I will be right here with you alright?" Cameron said as he laid me down and curled up beside me.