Chapter 6

I plummeted onto my back just laying there for what had seemed like hours. I finally ended up closing my eyes to try to sleep see what would happen I had lost all hope at this moment in time never wanting to wake up just hoping what happened to Cam would happen to me. As I lied there I just thought how much I had actually known. was it the guy dressed in black that had killed him was it all my fault? maybe if I hadn't of met him he'd still be alive. Maybe if I had never fallen in love he would be fine... was it all my fault? As I thought of all this a figure seemed to have walked up to me I couldn't quite make out who it was all I knew was it was a girl kind of short but honestly pretty cute. I was looking and she seemed sort of familiar how did I know her though where have I seen her before? As I was looking at her she said. "Hey you alright? you look pretty messed up, Is there anything I cant do to help?" "Uhhh yeah... I'm fine, but whats your name?" I asked her while she was looking at me. "My name is Cassidy I actually live right down the road I thought that you may need some help." I looked into her eyes... Blue just like his... It hurt so much just to look into her eyes all I could think of was that I had lost him. That  I will never be able to get him back, no that can't be true... I need him here I need him to be safe I love him. "How did you see me I thought that no one had saw me because no one had tried to stop me." I had said to her. "Well actually I have been visiting this house everyday just to see if anyone would return but no one has. Jeez I hope everyone is alright." Cassidy said sounding almost upset as if she had lost someone in the fire.  I had sat there and thought do I know her from somewhere... Does she actually know me? Maybe we knew each other before everything had happened. So I asked "Hey, Uh just a weird question. Did you know who had lived here before the fire?"