Chapter 7

"No uhh not anyone I knew personally why? Was there someone you knew who had died in the fire?" Cassidy asked still looking very concerned while staring in my eyes. 'Maybe shes just generally a nice person maybe there is no reason for her feeling bad other then her just feeling bad for everyone who was lost.' "No sorry there was no reason that I asked other just my pure curiosity. When did this happen like when did the house catch fire, Do you know how it had happened?" I asked Cassidy while she looked around very cautiously as if remembering what had happened. "All I can remember was just laying in bed when I was a kid and I heard screaming coming from inside I saw that a mother and child had just escaped from the fire so I ran down the stairs in my pajamas and threw my shoes on. My mother looked at me so I said that we needed to go help them, Ever since then no one has fixed the house or even been on the lot until you came. All I know is that the father had owed someone a lot of money and they hadn't been able to pay it off so I feel as though the people he owed to had set his house on fire." I stood there in shock over what had just been said if that was true then how did I know this was my house before? How long have I been out for was I that kid?? "The kid was in a coma since he was in the fire I haven't heard from the mother ever since." "How old was the kid? Do you remember when he had gone into the coma?" I asked Cassidy. "Well I'm guessing he'd be around 17 now. I'd hope he's alright but I don't know if he is I haven't heard from anyone ever since then."