Chapter 4

There we were laying there when I awoke to a knock on the door and the sun light blinding me, so I yelled. "Come in!" and I heard the door slowly open. It was a doctor who came in with a clipboard he looked at me with curious eyes. "Can I help you?" I asked as I saw him move closer. The doctor looked at me and said. "Yes uh... Actually you're able to leave if you want to." I smiled so widely that I'm guessing amused the doctor as he laughed a bit. I looked around really quickly then jumped up out of bed which I would have thought would have woken Cameron. Then I noticed all of the blood. I dropped down to my knees just staring at where Cameron laid. I felt the tears building up but none actually had come when I thought they would so I just sat there staring at his mutilated body. Hoping something would happen I just waited there waiting for him to jump up and yell. "SURPRISE!!!" Or something along those lines. he was just sitting there pure white with blue lips he looked like he has been... dead for a while. I didn't want to believe it was true. I rushed into the bathroom and grabbed the cup that was in there. I filled it with water and threw the water onto my face attempting to see if that would wake me up. Nothing had changed not that I had noticed not from the night before hand except that my boyfriend was laying dead in the bed beside me while I slept. I had just thought to yell to the doctors but it had been too late he was gone. My lifeline just had died, I loved him. I still love him. Forever and always I will love him. I bent down and kissed him on his forehead. It was so cold compared to before. I whispered into his ear I will be with you soon.