A word before I begin...

Thank you for choosing to read this book, I wonder if it is obvious , but allow me to say this is the first trail for me, hence the first word in the title 'first', so please pardon me for grammatical and spelling mistakes for English is not my first language,  I hope you enjoy this journey,  buckle up, for we are starting now....
~J.G.

Allow me to add this:

Friends and foes.... something that is very theoretical,  and extremely fragile,  yet most have intensely strong bond...confusing, yeah, but I came to the last fact which I can state.. It is all temporary,  you know there are situations that they can't help but betrey your expectations,  complete loyalty is just a theoretical term that no one have achieved yet.., no matter how long it takes you to pick that someone who shall be your comrade or rival, no matter how experienced you are , there is simply some one who is smarter and wiser than you are... Some how it is just an endless loop with neither a beginning nor an end, no victor yet many defeated... sometimes you could only trust non-living matter, and not all of them though, sometimes they betrey you too. But then, theories could become reality one day, and till that day comes, I will continue my path... searching , for that treasure, for that person whom my theories came in live into...Till I meet that person, I shall walk in a path that does not seem to end. And stay with my most loyal partners, both my paper, and my pen.

Thanks to:
Father , who kept pushing me forward and was one of the very few first listeners, my senpai( a person who is older than you and help you) who is my best friend, for inspiring me and pushing me forward, who was the first person to push me forward on the path of literature,  my friend and classmates, 2 of them (shefaa Q.  is one of them), they stayed with me ever since I started writing poems till now, my uncle for this awesome cover, and alot more..