2.10:lost III

During the fury I screamed , shouted, lost myself. Just to wake up to find what I truly lost is even more, the only thing I have treasured . Failing to maintain my composure I cried, I cried tears out of respect, grive , admiration,  sorrow , and pain. Marching upon the unalterable fate I grieved , and silently cried out of sorrow more than anything else .feeling unrecoverable regret , I hated the path I once loved.i know now that have felt in eternal darkness, and I am assured that I lost the final ray of light. I lost motivation , why should I continue? For what? I lost everything this time. I know that this is an end rather than a new unexpected beging.  There is no new gate, no one is left. They are gone.along with everything else. It all is because of my selfishness . No way to revert the past . I wonder if the new wounds are recoverable. Wait. Why did I wonder? For what? It is all gone. They are lost with the wind.i know that I have nothing left to lose, but if I ignore it and start a new beginning I will revive those emotions. But will I lose everything again then? No, that is it.  No new beginnings.  No rays of light . There is neither sunlight nor moon up high, there are none. They are lost. Finally,  it is the end....

~maximum

P.S: sorry for the repeating some sentences and ideas over and over again, but no one thinks strait in this type of situations, it was simply to give that impression.

End of the lost trilogy
End of chapter 2