Chapter 57

Yunseos POV

"You found us!" I was surprised to be greeted from Toby behind me who hugged me tightly to his body as I'd walked through the airport to find them. I laughed, pulling his arms off me so I could turn around and hug him properly.

"I missed you," I laughed, pulling away and messing up his hair playfully. He only frowned at me, fixing the mess I'd made. I turned to Morgan who was watching us, both arms crossed across his chest. I smiled at him before throwing my arms around his neck, hugging him hard enough to force him a few steps backwards as he caught me, hugging me in return.

"I seriously can't believe you two. Just suddenly coming here like this, it was so surprising!" I said, pulling away from Morgan's embrace.

"It was kind of a spur of the moment decision, but I'm glad we came. It feels like we're falling apart, man," Morgan told me laughing and wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I could tell both boys were just as excited as I was, and I don't think I've ever seen them like this before.

"So what have we missed? It's been a while since we last spoke! You and JB are still dating? How's the shoulder? Got a job secured? Do you have a car? How did you get here?" Toby bombarded me with questions and I laughed while listening.

"Okay, um. Yes we are still dating, my shoulders okay, but I'll tell you guys more about it later... Hmm yes, I'm working at the company full time, but the hours are hella flexible, especially since I work from home a lot of the time. And JB's letting us borrow his car while they're on tour."

"Your boyfriends sick dude!" I smiled at Morgan's reaction, showing him the Cadillac icon on the keys. "And rich. No fucking way."

"Yes way, now why are we still standing around here?" I laughed in reply, taking both boy's backpacks off them and slinging one over each of my shoulders, letting them take their own luggage as I lead them back to the car.

"Tired?" I asked them both on the way back home. Morgan was in the front passenger seat with his head rested against the window while Toby was in the middle seat in the back, chin on hands, elbows rested on his knees and looking out the front window.

"I'm completely drained of energy now. I've been up for too many consecutive hours. Couldn't you have chosen the scenic route to get back to you house?" Toby complained, staring at the road ahead of us.

"This is the scenic route. What do you want from me?" I asked laughing.

"Your bed. I need sleep," he smiled, groaning.

"I swear you're actually a baby, Toby," Morgan laughed, lifting his head off the window, turning to Toby to criticize him, ruffling the hair on Toby's head. Unlike earlier, he now had no reaction to the teasing.

"The only thing that's keeping me awake right now is the fact that you're driving on the wrong side of the bloody road and every time you make a turn I shit myself!" He laughed, though the exhaustion from jetlag was evident in his voice and body language.

"We're like half an hour away. You might as well have a power nap," I told him, and Toby nodded agreeing. "Morgan, show me your mad DJ-ing skills." I added, needing some tunes to liven the atmosphere in the front seats.

"Gladly," he smiled at me, leaning forward to plug his phone in.

We waited until Toby was asleep or at least nodding off before I told Morgan quietly to turn the music up. I turned the blowers off and opened the windows as Morgan turned the volume up. The bass tore through the air and the frame of the car as Toby had a heart attack in the back seat. The two of us in the front seat laughed as Toby clutched his heart while yelling at us.