Chapter: 1 (Meet Rain Margaret Salvatierra)

Photos of attorney Rain Margaret just check her out.

*****

Rain's POV

Kalalabas ko palang galing sa courtroom when suddenly someone has bump me on my way na ikinairita ko naman sa totoo lang di ko inaasahang may mambabastos saakin ng ganon ganon nalang..and without further excuse that's ridiculous.

Handa na sana akong magtaray when I've realize that this is not the right place para ipakita ko ang pagiging maldeta ko..kaya pinabayaan ko nalang, she maybe one of those relatives nang kalabang kampo ng ipinanalo kong kaso and her behaviour would vary cause of the case that i handled and its normal, pero di ko paring napigilang mapatingin sa babaeng may inis yata saakin.

And when i saw who was it? Its a girl that wear a black tank top with denim ripped pants and a dark shades habang nakapusod pataas ang buhok na animo nasa bahay lang pero maayos namang tingnan..she's hot and yet sexy as I've quickly check her out, oh my god rain.. Please stop!! Well actually she's familiar di ko nga lang maalala kung saan ko sya nakita..and as I've observed on her she has this slim fit body that suits her get up, i added.

Hay..ano ba tong pinagsasabi ng utak ko?!! Naiiling kong sabi,Di ko na sana papasinin pa ang babaeng yun at diretso nalang sana sa sasakyan ko when i reach down the car park ng court building, When i hear her say this..

"Congrats attorney Salvatierra, but this case is not yet over." magkikita pa tayo ulit, mag aapela kami just mark that".

But instead of scaring myself up by her words..ay inismiran ko lang sya..and start walking on my car..sabay suot ng dark shades ko.

"karapatan nyo yon if the court given you another chance and if that so I'll be waiting, ok? Bye.."

I'll said smirking habang binubuksan ang car floor ko and fastly get inside, sabay pasok sa loob ng sasakyan ko, and took a deep breath before I'll started my engine.

Well its not new to me, being a criminal defense lawyer is not that easy job to make but as I'm always saying before its my duty to help my client clean their names and protect their rights specially when they had seat-up by their colleagues once done the damage.

In my work lots of them try to seduce me with their money but of course i wont let them do that cause i love my job and noone would stand by me paying their debts just to hide the crime they committed cause for me dignity is what matters more than any other money can buy..and helping my client is what really important to me.

Authors note:

Itutuloy..