Apologies

*Knock knock*

Hailey's mom answered the door.

"Hey, Leslie, is Hailey home?" Hayes asked.

"Yeah . . . She's in her room . . ." She seemed weirded out that Hayes was here.

Hayes and I walked down the hall to her room. I knocked on her door and she instantly opened it.

"Hey . . . You still mad? Cause I kind of miss you. It's been a month with no friends because you're the only one I need. You're the perfect friend and I love you!" I said then looked down until I felt a warm embrace. Hailey was hugging me.

"I really missed you too Kendra. Now I think it's time for Nash's apology." She replied with a wink.

We all piled into the car and Hailey drove us to the Grier's household. (She's actually legally allowed to.)

We got there and we all just walked in since Hayes actually lived there. Elizabeth was in the kitchen trying to get Skylinn to eat her vegetables.

"Hey Elizabeth, can I try?" I smiled and asked.

"Sure but if you get it I'll be damn surprised."

"Mommy don't say the D word. It's naughty." Sky said with a pout.

"Hey Sky, if you eat your veggies I'll give you the TV for today. You get to choose what we watch all day!" She then ate all her vegetables.

"Nice one Kendra!" Elizabeth laughed.

"Now can we get to what we actually came here for?" Hailey said. I nodded and we headed downstairs to Nash's room.

I knocked on the door,"Hey Nash, you in there?"

He opened the door with a smile but stopped when he saw Hayes and Hailey with me too. "I'm busy." He tried to close the door but I stopped it. Did I mention I'm stronger than him? I pushed it open and walked in.

"I think you owe Hailey and Hayes an apology."

Nash was reluctant at first but I finally convinced him to apologize.

"By the way, I wanted to say this while both of you were in the same room. Kendra is my girlfriend." Nash and Hailey just stared at us and dropped their jaws. Hayes wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me on the cheek. I can't believe this little goofball is mine. All mine.

We left Nash and Hailey in Nash's room to do who knows what. While Hayes and I went to his room. We sat on his bed and talked about everything from baseball to our families. Then I got hot and pulled up the sleeves on my hoodie. Bad idea.