While We Weren't Together

"What the fuck are those?" Hayes almost screamed at me. I had cuts and scars all up my arms. "Not only what, why?"

"It's a long story . . ."

"It's a damn good thing we have time."

I decided to start from the beginning. "The day after we stopped talking. I was talking to one of my friends from my old school, Kayla, and she was depressed for about the same reason. I had always told her not to hurt herself and that it only makes the pain worse, but then I ended up doing it. It started with one cut. Then to ten, then twenty, and ended up like this. More were added on every time I missed you." Tears were starting to drop down my face. "I thought I'd never get you back. I thought you would hate me forever. I attempted suicide a few times." Now tears were rushing out of my eyes like a dam just broke. "Hayes I just love you. I-I'm sorry." I couldn't stop crying now.

"Kendra it's okay. I forgave you and I can do it again. I'll always be here for you, because I love you" Hayes said. Now he was even starting to cry. I cuddled up next to him, and somehow, despite all my thoughts and worries, I drifted off to sleep in Hayes' arms.

--Yeah another short chapter. Sorry I'll write a long one soon I love you!--