Forgiven

_One Month Later_

It's been a month since Hayes and Hailey saw me kiss Nash and since I told Hayes I love him. Hays nor Hailey have said a word to me. Nash has texted me a few times, but I didn't respond. I missed Hayes. Maybe I should try talking to him.

To: Hayes 😭

Hey, I'm still really sorry. Can you come over and talk about it? I can pick you up . . .

About an hour later I heard my phone go off in my pocket. "My legs are dangling off the edge--"

From: Hayes 😭

Sure I guess we can talk. Could you pick me up now? I'm kind of in a rush to get out of here. Nash and I are still fighting everyday.

To: Hayes😭

Awe really? Alright on my way.

I grabbed my keys and headed out the door,"Mom I'm gonna go pick up Hayes. See you in a bit!" Oh yeah I forgot to mention. I have my permit. I know it's illegal to drive without a guardian but I didn't want to be in a car with Nash and I didn't want it to be awkward if my mom picked him up.

I arrived at his house and texted him

To: Hayes😭

Hey I'm here.

"My legs are dangling off the edge--"

From: Hayes😭

I'll be right out.

Hayes came out and looked more attractive than normal.

He hopped in the car,"Hey!"

"You seem less mad." I winked.

He smiled at me. Good maybe we can go back to normal.

He grabbed my hand and squeezed it. "I just missed you." Awe. "And . . . I've been thinking nonstop about what you said and . . . I love you too." He then kissed me. Finally we're back to the way we were. Wait, I think I should tell him what Nash said.

"Not to ruin the moment, but the day you saw Nash and I . . . Yeah . . . Uhm he told me he loved me."

Hayes looked at me angrily,"YOU ARE MINE AND IF HE SAYS ANYTHING TO YOU I WILL KILL HIM!" I couldn't help but laugh. I kissed him again. Then I realized we were still in his driveway.

I backed up my car and headed back to my house.

---Sorry that it's short. I'll update again soon. By the way, FOLLOW ME ON VINE: Kendra Baby ❤️

And on Twitter: KenDawg65

Thanks lovelies 😘---