Magcon Boys

It was my first day of eighth grade in a brand new school, I walked into the principals office to get my schedule. "Hayes Grier, please come to the principals office" He said over the loud speaker.

"You mean THE Hayes Grier!?" Oh my gosh my heart is going to explode.

Hayes walked into the principals office. He smiled at me, "What do you need sir?" He asked Mr. Strath.

"No one knows their way around the school better than you Hayes, you get to be her tour guide. Hayes, this is Kendra, Kendra, I'm guessing you already know him by the way you were excited to see him. Go on now," Hayes was going to show me around my new school. OMG!

"What's your first class?" Hayes asked with a smile. OMG he was so cute!

"Math, with a . . . Mr . . . Uh . . . Djembe?"

Hayes laughed,"I have him first too. Come on."

We walked along side by side talking about our favorite professional football players, he warned me about some people in our school. We continued with regular conversation.

"Before we go in, what's your number? Maybe I'll text you later" Hayes winked when he said that. OH MY GOD, did Hayes really just ask for my number!? He handed me his phone and I put my number in. He called me and my favorite song "You're Gonna Go Far Kid" by The Offspring started playing. "Brent loves that song, maybe you could meet him sometime if you and I get close enough." Did he just imply he wants to be my friend? Or maybe he wants to be my boyfriend!

We walked into class,"Late again Mr. Grier. Who's this girl?" Mr. Djembe asked him.

"Sir, this is Kendra, your new student. Mr. Strath told me to show her around."

"I see."

Hayes took a seat next to a guy with short brown hair and green eyes and a guy with medium length blonde hair. Carter Reynolds and Matthew Espinosa. OMG they're in here too?

"Kendra you can sit next to Matthew in the back" Mr. Djembe commanded.

Matt smiled at me and waved me over. I took the seat next to him and he quickly scribbled something on a piece of paper.

When he was finished he slid it to me. It read "You're pretty cute (; Hmu sometime" and listed his phone number. I giggled a little but quietly. Hayes gave Matt a death glare, was he . . . Jealous?

The bell rang and I ran over to Hayes.

"Now what?" He asked me.

"Uhm . . . History with, Mrs. Daniels" I responded.

Matt snuck up behind us,"I have that class next, I can walk you there." He smiled. Hayes glared at him again. I wonder what he's thinking.

"You still in there?" Matt joked.

"Sorry I was a little lost in my thoughts" I responded.

"I noticed." He laughed. Matthew had a cute laugh. "Do you like Hayes?" He asked shyly.

"You're both famous, and Carter, of course I'd like all of you. But I don't know any of you enough to actually know if I like you or not." He seemed to like that answer.

He smiled and responded,"Well maybe if we talked more you would like me back." He winked. I smiled and laughed. We walked into History as the bell rang.

"Hey, Mrs. Daniels, I'm Kendra."

"Oh your my new student!" She smiled "You can take a seat next to Cameron I turned around to see Cameron Dallas smiling at me.

"No way" I thought,"Is this Magcon Boy school or what?"

Sorry For The Cliffhanger I'll Continue In a Few Hours I Promise (: