Drama

Shit. What did I just do.

"What the fuck are you guys doing?" Hayes and Hailey said simultaneously.

"Nash . . . We forgot to tell him." Nash was still hovering over me as he was when we kissed.

"Then let's do it now . . ." He laid next to me. I walked over and took Hayes' hand. He didn't seem happy about it, but he didn't object.

I told him and Hailey everything. The first kiss, the car rides, the times he'd come over, the walk to the park. Everything. Hailey started crying and went downstairs.

Hayes was speechless.

"Is there any way I could ever get you to forgive me? I'm so sorry Hayes." I asked.

"Yeah, one thing. Never talk to me again." Hayes tried to leave but I pulled him back.

"Hayes. I'm serious. I can't live with you hating me. Every time I get on vine I'll start crying. Hayes I need you, I-I love you." Did I just tell Hayes I love him? Did I mean it?

I let go of his hand and he went downstairs to join Hailey. Nash and I were alone again. I sat back down on my bed next to Nash and cried.

"Did you mean that?" Nash asked me.

"Mean what?" What was he talking about?

"Do you really love Hayes?"

"I think I do. I don't know, I'm just a kid." I looked up at him.

"Oh . . . Then what I wanted to say before they came in would be useless."

"What is it?"

"I love you. I didn't realize it until after I agreed to go on the date. It's just, you're so beautiful, and funny, and every time I see you I can't help but to smile." The Nash Grier just told me he loved me.

"You should go . . ." I kissed him on the cheek and looked back down.

He left the room and I guess they all left.