last show of tour (scömìche)

Mitch POV:

It was the day of the last show of the 2016 tour.

I was sad because tour was almost over, but I was also happy to be going home soon.

I missed my kitty and some alone time with my boyfriend Scott, if you know what I mean. We hadn't been alone since the beginning of tour and believe me momma was needy.

I noticed something was off with Scott that day, he was constantly zoning out and seemed to be a little nervous, but when I asked him about it he just shrugged it off and told me he was just tired and wanted to go home.

I believed him and continued with what I was doing, wich was playing on my phone.

When I walked onto the stage where we would perform that night, I noticed everyone was talking with eachother, but when I came in everyone suddenly stopped talking.

I searched nothing behind it though and blamed all the strange things that were happening that day on my tiredness.

The rest of that day continued like every other day on tour and soon it was time for the meet and greet.

I always love meet and greets, the fans are so nice and sweet and things like this really remind me why I love my job so much.

After the meet and greet we quickly ate something, well it seemed like I was the only one that was eating, the rest said they weren't that hungry.

Finally it was time for the show, the last show of tour.

I started to tear up a little bit at the thought of that, but quickly shrugged it off as it was time to walk on stage.

When we started with Cracked, I felt completely in my element again. I found myself completely enjoying it and I was sure that I was going to miss this when we were home.

After Light In The Hallway I prepared for singing Sing, but the band had other plans.

Scott grabbed my hand and brought me to the front of the stage, while Kirstie, Kevin and Avi dissapeared into the back.

Kirstie, Kevin and Avi started to sing softly in the background, while Scott started talking. The crowd was dead silent.

"Mitch, I've always admired you, since when I first met you up until now. In high school I begun to love you more than just a friend, I was scared to admit it, so I suppressed my feelings for you. When we were older, I couldn't hold it anymore and asked you on a date. I was so scared that you were going to say no, but you said yes and you became my boyfriend. The most amazing, beautiful and talented boyfriend I could ever ask for. I am happy that I've already spent this part of my life with you, but I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

By the time he said that I was already in tears, but when he got down on one knee, I was a sobbing mess.

"Mitch, do you want to marry me?" Scott asked while he opened a box with a gorgeous ring in it.

I nodded and collapsed in his arms. I buried my face in his chest while he hugged me tight. The crowd went wild.

He slipped the ring on my finger and I gave him a long and passionate kiss.

A little while later Kevin started with Sing and the rest joined him soon after.

I tried to sing with them, but I was crying too much so I had to stop a few times.

When the song was over, we thanked the fans, bowed and walked off stage.

When we were off stage I tackled Scott in a hug and kissed him.

Kirstie came over to me and congratulated me and gave me a long kiss on my cheek, while Avi and Kevin gave Scott a bro hug and congratulated him as well.

I could not believe I was engaged to one of the most perfect people on earth.

That night we Skyped our parents to share the good news and of course they were very happy for us and my mother even started to cry.

Now I'm laying in our bed back in LA, thinking of the proposal that happened only a week ago. I looked over to my right and saw that Scott was already asleep.

I wiggled myself under his arm, laid my head on his chest and pressed a kiss to his collarbone.

"I cannot believe I'm getting married soon" I whispered quietly to myself.

And with the thought of that I fell fast asleep, in the arms of my fiance.

There's a part 2 coming soon

XX-Val