Chapter 12 *Fluffy route*

Bill's P.O.V.

"I was hoping we could, maybe dance with each other." I said, smiling up at her. She wore a blank face. "Dance?" She asked, hesitantly. "H-how?" "Well, you've got two legs now, so I can show you how." I said, sitting up and caressing her chin. She blushed, and nodded her consent. "Alright then," I said, guiding her off of me. I got up from the bed, expecting her to follow me, but she stayed put in the position that she was in.

"Come on, (y/n)." I cooed, teasingly. "How can you dance, if you're sitting down?" She blushed, experimentally twitching her legs. "Umm, Bill?" She asked, partially mumbling, as if she was embarrassed. "I've never stood on less than four legs before." Her words hit me with realization like a huge bag of bricks. "Ohh." I said, before smiling. I extended my hand for her to grasp, which she did. I guided her legs to a position where she could get off the bed without falling and then I pulled her up.

She let out a surprised yelp, as she stumbled forward into me. "It's okay," I said, as she steadied herself. "I'm not gonna let you fall." She clung to my arm and willed her knees to stop shaking. "It's l-like I'm learning-g to w-walk all over a-again." She stuttered. Her eyes were like a pair of hawks, trained to stare at her still slightly trembling knees. "Well, you are." I explained with a shrug. "You're just learning to walk on two legs, this time, instead of four."

She nodded hesitantly, as her knees stopped shaking. "So... What now?" She asked, allowing herself to look at my face. "You'll learn how to walk, as you learn how to dance." I grinned, mischievously. She paled, not seeming to like my idea, but she'd come to far to go back to the bed now. And what would he do if I did go back to the bed? I heard her think. "Do you really need me to answer, little fawn?" I asked. Her face flooded with red. She shook her head, no. "Teach me how to dance, Bill."

I smiled and put my right hand on her waist. Then I directed her right hand to my left bicep. Finally, I took her left hand in mine, but not before snapping my fingers to make a sweet melody play. Swaying our hips in tandem, her eyes lit up when she realized the song was Tale as old as Time, from Beauty and the Beast. She got frightened for a moment, as I started guiding her through the basic steps of a waltz, but relaxed when she heard me quietly singing the lyrics, "Just a little, change... Small, to say the least. Both a little scared, neither one prepared; Beauty and the Beast..."

"Ever just the same..." A sweet sound greeted my ears. "Ever a surprise..." (y/n), my beautiful (y/n), was singing along, as she dranced around to my lead. "Ever as before, ever just as sure, as the sun will rise...!" I smiled. "Tale as old as time..." I sang. "Tune as old as song..." She replied. "Bittersweet and strange, finding you can change, learning you were wrong!" We harmonized together.

"Certain as the sun..." I said, which she echoed. "Rising in the east, tale as old as time," "Song as old as rhyme; Beauty and the Beast..." She sang, softly, as I twirled her around. "Tale as old as time," "Song as old as rhyme..." "... Beauty and the Beast..." We finished, bringing our foreheads together. I smiled down at her and whispered, "I'm proud of you, my Beauty." She giggled in reply, pecking my nose.

I let her go, except for one of her hands, and led her over to our bed. Letting go, I settled myself on my side of the mattress, before patting her place beside mine. As she climbed on, I folded my hands behind my head again. She laid on her belly, perching herself on her elbows, her hands folded neatly in front of her. She was beaming at me, (e/c) eyes sparkling and all. I smiled back, and glanced down to realized that my chest was still bare of my shirt, which lay on floor at the foot of the bed.

My eyes found hers again, and I realized that she was already pulling me towards the center of the bed, so that she could sprawl herself on top of me to cuddle. She had a mischievous glint her eyes, and it made her look absolutely beautiful. I grinned back up at her, wrapping my arms around her waist, and even going as far as to squeeze her a** cheek. She yelped with surprise and a fiery red streak went across her face. I laughed. God d*mn, she's adorable!

(A/N: *Sighs with relief* FINALLY!!! Now onto the route I actually want to write! YOUR'E WELCOME!!!! I knew that if I didn't get this part done now, I never would. And then I wouldn't be able to write the "lemony" route, so you're welcome for me finishing this part so quickly!)