I Can Only Be Me

"I swear I'm so tired of this shit, why do I keep letting you get back close to me, I guess I'm just some dumb hoe huh?" Erica said throwing my pants at me.

Erica is this chick I mess around with from time to time. I can't front, she fine as hell she's about 5'3 with hazel eyes, real long hair and the shit is hers, brown skin, she got a bomb ass job to, she's an accountant .

    Downside to it is she has two kids. Erica 32 years old and I'm 23 with no kids and I'm not trying to have a family, The shit I do you can't have a family muthafuckas will kill what you love and not give a fuck about it.

I'm just not the relationship type. Man, I really gotta stop coming over here because every time I go to leave it's the same old shit.

"So you're just going to stand there and act like you can't hear what the fuck I'm saying Nate?, she said mushing me on the side of my face.

"Look, don't put your hands on me again, I keep telling you that shit. Why every time I come chill with you, we gotta get into it? You already know how I feel, I told you that shit from jump and you were cool with it!" I said feeling myself growing angry.

"Yes, you did. That still doesn't make it right for you to treat me like some hoe, you don't even take me out, you only come over my house to eat and fuck! She said trying to fight back tears.

"Look, you know what I do , and if anybody see me with you , they can easily come up in this muthafucka and off you and your kids. Is that what you want?

     I'm not trying to bring that shit to your doorstep, let's just keep shit how it is. If you can't handle it let me know, because I'm tired of arguing every time I come over here" I said as I threw my shirt over my head.

The room grew silent. I sat down on the bed to put on my OVO Jordan 12s. I could feel her staring a hole in my face but she didn't say nothing just stared. Hearing my phone vibrate in my pocket I pulled it out, seeing it was a message from Hunt asking me to come through tomorrow.

"Who is that one of your lil hoes huh?, She probably wondering where you at, waiting on you to come give her dick and bounce like you do with me", she said as if she was right.

"Bruh I'm gone, when you get out your feelings let me know, and since when you started questioning me about my phone? Do I ask you about who hittin' yo line up? Do I trip on you? No! Thought so!

"Man, I'm not about to be arguing with someone I'm not even with like that, I'm single as fuck just as you are, you and I both had an understanding, when I'm here we do things and chill, then we go on about our lives until the next time!" I said getting irritated with this shit.

  I got up from the bed placed my phone in my pocket, I'll get at Hunt later. Walking out the room with Erica trailing right behind me, I swear this girl crazy as fuck. Opening the door I proceeded to walk out the door.

"So you not gonna kiss me, you just gonna leave like that?" She said with her hands on her hips.

"Nah, you on punishment, until next time, see ya later, " I said as I walked out the door. I could hear her saying something through the door but I couldn't make it out and I honestly didn't give a fuck.

Driving to Drew's house with my music bumping, I thought about the lil shit that just occurred. I gotta put some distance between me and that girl man. I swear this always happens. Every time me and a female just kickin' it they always get their feelings involved and that shit is a headache.